Eight

^^𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍

☂️
Malina
☂️

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID.

Mom🥰 is calling...

"Hey mom. You here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay just buzz in."

She hangs up the phone and I walk off to the front door. My mom buzzes and I let her in, opening the door waiting for her.

She parks next to Roddy's car and walks up to me. "Oh my goodness. Princesa, this house is beautiful." I smile and hug her after closing the door.

She walks in and looks around, going into the living room and I follow behind her. "Oh hi, you must be.." She looks back at me and I whisper his name quickly.

"Roddy hi! I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you. You are so handsome!" He gets up and gives my mom a hug. "Thank you. You are really beautiful."

"Aww what a gentleman

"Aww what a gentleman. Thank you! Dios mío, es tan mono. (My god, he is so cute.)" Roddy looks between me and my mom.

"Ah, no hablas español? (Oh, you don't speak spanish?)" I ask him, crossing my arms. He still says nothing but he smirks at me. "Haha, this is gonna be fun." I say laughing.

"You can't speak Spanish Roddy?" My mom asks him. He shakes his head no. "Aw, I'm sure Lina will teach you. The next time I come here, I'm only going to speak Spanish. So learn quick." My mom says to him as he laughs.

"This house is so beautiful." She exclaims looking around, walking off upstairs. Roddy walks up to me, rubbing his hands.

"So you speak Spanish?" I nod. "You gone call me papi?" He asks winking. I laugh and shake my head. "Why not? That's what I'm gonna be called when I'm pulling on all that hair." Roddy says pointing to my hair.

My cheeks glow red and I still look at him. He was about to say something else but he stops when my mom comes downstairs.

"You guys need to hurry up and unpack, I wanna see what it looks like all done up." I nod. "Yeah I know. We'll get it sorted by the end of this week." I say to my mom.

We sit in the living room and talk for a little while. I then remember we had to go to the store. "Mom? You mind taking us to the store? We literally have nothing here."

She nods, standing up from the couch. "Vale, vamos. (Okay, let's go.)"

☂️
Roddy
☂️