Twenty-One

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Bella! Come here." I yell from the kitchen. Arabella was staying with me and Roddy for a few days. She wanted to spend some time with Azalea.

Roddy was stood behind me, his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. Bella comes into the kitchen with Lea on her hip.

"Yes?" She asks me. "How do you feel about babysitting Azalea tonight? Raylee is having a party, me and Roddy want to go." I ask hopefully. "You don't even have to ask me. Go make me another niece." I roll my eyes and Roddy squeezes me a little.

"So you are okay with tonight? We'll be back late." I say as Roddy hums against my neck. Bella waves us off. "You guys can go and do whatever. Me and Lea will be fine. I'll call either of you if anything happens. Okay?" I nod.

"Well alright. If you know you got it then cool. Thank you Bella, I'll even pay you." I say to her and she walks off. "Okay, just Apple Pay me." She responds.

"Well that was easy. Should we get ready?" He nods and picks me up. "Babe, don't drop me." I laugh. He runs up the stairs and down the hall to our bedroom with me on his shoulder.

"Put me down please." Roddy chuckles and throws me on the bed. "You think we got time to.. you know?" He points between us.

"Roddy get your horny ass out my face and get ready." I get up from the bed and run to our bathroom. "I'll take a shower first. You take too long when you in there."

I turn the shower on and try to put my hair in a bun. My hair tie breaks and I sigh, grabbing another one from the drawer.

"Sometimes I just want to shave all this shit off." I say quietly to myself. I strip and get into the shower as the bathroom door opens.

"Baby? I can come in there with you?" I grab my body wash and poke my head out of the sliding shower door. "RODDY GET OUT! You always trying to fuck. DAMN! My coochie needs a break nigga, I'm sure you piece does too!"

Roddy sucks his teeth and throws his head back. "Maybe I got you when we come back tonight." I blow a kiss his way and he leaves.

I wash my body off and finish off shaving my legs. I hear the bathroom door open and let out a cuss word. "Roddy. Me and you are really going to fall out of you don't let me shower." I say loudly.

"No Lina it's Bella." I turn the shower off and poke my head out. "You can't wait until I get out?" I reach for my towel.

"Mr Pop Smoke is downstairs." My heart starts to beat faster and my breathing gets heavier. "Don't panic. Roddy is in the guest bedroom. He said he just wants to say hi."

I grab my dressing gown and put it over my towel. I open the balcony door and walk out, leaning over the railing seeing Pop looking at his phone.

I smile but catch myself and put an annoyed look on my face. "Bashar! What the fuck are you doing here?" He makes eye contact with me and smiles widely.