Seven

☂️
Malina
☂️

I shut my alarm off placing my phone next to me. I had to get up early to start moving. Raylee knocks on my door and opens it.

"Your alarm is loud as fuck." She says plopping down on my bed, laying face first. She lands with a muffled groan and I sit up in my bed.

I rub my face and push hair behind my ears. "It's so I hear it." I get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"You feeling any better from last night?" Raylee asks me. I dry my face with a towel and look at myself in the mirror. I still feel like I should quit but I might as well just try it out.

"Yeah, I am." I say walking back into my room. "Still nervous, but I just got to get over it." Raylee nods and rests her head in her hand.

I go into one of my suitcases and pull out a hoodie, putting it on. I walk to the kitchen pouring myself some juice and make some toast.

I put two slices of bread into the toaster and grab the butter from the fridge. Raylee walks in as I take the toast out, I butter both of them and hand her one.

She grabs it from me and takes a bite. She picks up my drink and takes a few sips. I furrow my eyebrows and take the cup from her. "Uh uh. I offered you toast, not my fucking juice."

She laughs and then grabs a cup filling it up with juice. "Girl you about to be living that rich life, no pun intended." I giggle, washing up my cup and plate.

"You are so annoying I swear." She hops up on the counter. "You think Roddy is bringing his daughter with him?" Raylee asks, brushing crumbs off her legs.

I groan throwing my head back. "If he brings his daughter, I really want to be done. I don't want to deal with any drama from the babymother or girlfriend. Whoever she is. I feel the only thing really pushing me to carry on right now is the money." I say taping up a box.

"Well, maybe she's nice. If she's not, I'm only a phone call away and I will help you beat that ass." Raylee says tying her hair up into a high bun.

I laugh and throw my fists up. "I know that's right." I attempt to put all of my hair into a hair band but it snaps. I swear, having so much hair does make me happy but it is way too much to deal with. At least I ain't bald headed.

"Yeah, your hair is definitely gonna get pulled." Raylee says. I sigh and pick up the band from the floor and throw it in the trash.

My doorbell rings and I walk to the door, looking through the peephole. It was Nessa and she had two men behind her. I open the door and she greets me loudly.

"Good morning Malina!" I smile. "Good morning." I let her into the apartment. "What needs moving?" She asks me. "Just all the boxes, most of the furniture will go to Raylee."

Nessa nods and taps both men on their shoulders. "Get to work fellas." She says laughing. They start grabbing boxes and leave the apartment.

I turn to Nessa. "Has Roddy moved in already?" She shakes her head. "I did call him after I called you last night. All he said was, 'I'm a man, I got it.' So I guess we'll see when we get there."