Twelve

Malina

"He has just been in a pissy mood since that day." I say to Raylee.

I was sat in my room with her and Azalea, while Roddy was downstairs with his friend Jay. "So he stopped sleeping in here?"

I nod. "Yeah. I miss it though. As much as he is annoying, he is really sweet when we're in bed together. We'd cuddle and he'll play with my hair."

I look at Raylee, she smirks at me and raises her eyebrows.

"No. Ew. Don't even say anything. It's not even like that."

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem so." She says to me.

Azalea gets up and stands on the bed. She raises her arms to Raylee so she gives her a hug.

"Aww, so cute." I say as Azalea sits with her. "Don't try and change the subject. Roddy is trying with you, you have to see that. I know you said about the whole thing of him being rude or whatever but maybe he has changed his mind."

I lean my head on my hand and roll my eyes. "I know I'm your best-friend and all but I'm taking his side on this one. You just being mad stubborn and I think you should give him a chance. You know what else I think?"

I shake my head. "What? Raylee please don't say anything stupid because I will hit you." She holds Azalea close.

"No you won't. I'm holding the baby and I'll tell Roddy." I show her my middle finger and pick up a pillow.

"Go on." I say to her. "Okay, I was thinking y'all should have a meeting of some sort. Like to talk about how you feel instead of arguing like a old married couple. And it'll be hosted by me."

I lift the pillow up higher and Raylee holds up her arm. "Hey! Don't! It wasn't stupid Lina. You know that."

She grabs the pillow from me and throws it to the other side of the bed.

"Have you both been filling out the form at the end of the week? Or speaking to Nessa?" I nod.

"Yeah but we haven't told her about the arguing." Raylee shakes her head. "You see? You two don't talk to anybody and expect shit to just disappear. You may not think so, but talking helps Lina."

"Not all the time." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm gonna call him up here." Raylee gets up holding Azalea and opens the bedroom door.

"Roddy?!" She yells. "Yo!" He responds as she walks down the stairs. I hear them talk faintly for a little so I go on my phone and answer some messages.

They both come upstairs soon after but Raylee wasn't holding Azalea anymore. "Where's Lea?" I ask and Roddy speaks up before Raylee could.

"She's downstairs with Jay." I nod and he takes a seat next to me.

Raylee grabs an armchair and pulls it to the front of the bed.

"Okay, so first off. You don't have to talk directly to each other if you don't want you. All you have to do is talk about how you feel. If you disagree with what has been said, you don't have to be rude or interrupt."