Twenty

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

I shake Lea lightly and whisper her name. "Come on baby. Wake up, we're home." I say unbuckling her car seat.

I had to stay a little later at work today to finish off some paperwork. Azalea had fallen asleep before we left so I just carried her to the car.

She whines as she stretches. "Let's go see daddy." I say picking her up. I put her bag on my shoulder and close my car door.

I walk up to the house and unlock the front door. I look straight into the kitchen to see Wintt and Roddy look right back at me.

"Oh look, my wife is home. How was work baby?" Wintt asks me. I roll my eyes at her and go over to Roddy, giving him a kiss on the lips.

I sit Azalea on his lap and glance at Wintt who had her lips puckered. "You and Bree do entirely too much for real." I say standing behind Roddy with my hands on his shoulders.

"Is it because I ain't got a dick? I got a big ass strap don't worry." I gasp in shock. "Yeah girl. I'll give it to you real good. Leave Roddy's ass and come roll with me."

I look down at Roddy, my facial expressions never changing. He laughs loudly and throws his head back.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. "Look, got you stunned huh?" Wintt says making eye contact with me.

Roddy stands and whispers in my ear. "You better close your mouth before I stick my dick in there." My mouth closes as he hands me Azalea.

"I'm gonna take this one home. I'll be back." Roddy pecks my lips a few times and picks up his car keys. "Wintt lets go." She looks at me and winks. They both leave the house and I put Lea down.

She runs off to her play area as the doorbell rings, making me look towards to door confused. I look through the peep hole seeing Pop.

I try to ignore it but he bangs on the door. "Lina! I know you in there, I saw you go in." I open the door sighing. "Are you following me?"

"Nice to see you too Stink." I roll my eyes. "No I'm not following you. I wanted to talk to you but you aren't answering your phone. So I thought I'd pop up on you. I just seen Roddy leave and I slipped in through the gate."

I shake my head. "You need to leave. He is going to be back soon." Pop walks in and closes the door behind him. "You ain't miss me ma? I missed your lips. Deadass."

I look up at him as he rests his hands on my booty. "Bashar, go. You know you shouldn't even be here. Roddy has only just come back after he found out."

Pop scoffs, squeezing on me. "We can keep a secret. We don't have to tell." We stare at each other for a while and lean in to kiss.

It lasted a few seconds and I pull away. I hear a car pull into the drive and the gate close. "Oh my god, he is back! He wasn't even gone that long what the fuck?"

I push Bashar to one of the guest bedrooms downstairs. "Put your phone on silent and don't make any noise. I'll come for you when it's safe." I close the bedroom door as I head Roddy walk in the house.