Eleven

☂️
Roddy
☂️

Malina was at work today so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I finish my noodles and put my bowl into the sink. My phone buzzes on the counter so I pick it up.

Jay♿️ is calling...

"Yo fool. What's good?"

"Nothing much just chilling you know? You move into that new crib yet?"

"Been here around three weeks now. I just ain't invited y'all yet because I've been trying to get this new girl to be comfortable with me."

"Ah, I get you. What is she like? Wintt only seen pictures of her and she head over heels."

I suck my teeth and switch my phone to my left ear. "Wintt need to shut the fuck up and leave her alone."

"No, I'm telling you bruh. Wintt has been creeping all over her Instagram and has been in her dm's."

"Man, she don't even know if Malina likes girls. I mean I wouldn't be mad wanted a threesome with a girl, but that can't be Wintt. I can't help that I get all the bad bitches. Wintt just need to get some of her own." I say sighing.

"If you two want to fight over this girl, then that's y'all problem. Let me know when we can roll through."

"I'll hit you up tomorrow."

"Alright bruh, later."

I hang up the phone and put it into my pocket. I grab my laptop from the living room and then sit at the island to work on some music and answer some emails.

✰ ✰ ✰

The front door opens and Malina walks in with Azalea on her hip, carrying both of their bags. I jog over to them and take the bags. "Ah, thank you." Malina says as she kicks off her heels.

She walks to the kitchen and puts Azalea in her high chair after taking off her coat. "Roddy, take off her shoes for me? I'm gonna make her a snack." I nod and take the shoes off Azalea's feet.

"You had a good day baby?" I ask Lea. She nods her head, laughs and kicks her feet in her chair. I kiss her on the cheek a few times and then walk over to Malina.

"And how was your day baby?" I ask her. She side eyes me and then continues making Azalea's sandwich.

"I think the name you are looking for is Malina. But anyways, my day was good. What about yours?" I lean on the counter, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It was cool. I was trying to work on some music and it made me realise how much I need to get back into the studio." She nods. "Yeah you do. I'm waiting on it."

"Oh, so you supporting I see?" I say laughing. "Of course. You want a sandwich?" I shake my head. "Nah, I had some noodles earlier." She gives Azalea her food and starts cleaning what she used.

"I gotta ask you something for real." Malina turns to me and nods. "Have you been getting dm's from a girl recently?" She locks eyes with me and smirks.

"You talking about your friend Wintt? She's very... Hmm... What's the word? Eager? Persistent? Maybe even desperate? Sounds like you to be honest. But she is really nice nonetheless."