Two

Malina

"Lina?" Raylee shouts from the living room. I walk over to her my bedroom. "Yeah?"

"Zakari was at the buzzer but I didn't let him in because I know you don't want him here." I nod but the buzzer rings again.

I walk over to it and see Zakari's face in the camera. I roll my eyes and press a button, letting him in. A minute later he knocks on the front door. I open it and he stands there with flowers in one hand and cookies in the other.

He was also wearing a cute smile. He leans in to kiss me but I give him my cheek. "Oh, so you mad mad." He says frowning at me. I walk away from him and into the living room.

I hear the front door close and footsteps towards the room I was in. "Hey Raylee." He says to her. She hums in response. "So everyone mad at me huh?" Me and Raylee both stay silent as he puts the things down on the table.

Raylee picks up the cookies and starts to eat them. "Uh, those were for Lina-"

"She can have them." I say loudly. He sighs and sits on the arm of the couch next to me. It was silent in the room, other than Raylee munching on the cookies. Zakari gets up from the couch and pulls me up and out of the room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as we reach my bedroom. He closes the door and stands in front of it. "What?" I ask him, crossing my arms over my chest. "What is wrong with you? You got so much attitude and it's pissing me off. That's why I came over here."

"No you didn't. You cheated on me last night and you feel guilty. You don't ever bring me gifts unless you are trying to apologise. That's why you are here." I roll my eyes and sit on the edge of my bed, my arms still over my chest.

He walks over to me smiling. "Babyyy." He lifts my head up by my chin, making me look up at him. "You really think I cheated?" He asks me.

I shrug. "You've done it before. What is stopping you from doing it again?" I slap his hand away from my face. "Zakari, just go home." He sits down next to me and kisses my neck. I bite my lip and try not to moan. He grabs my thigh under my robe and I stand up.

"Zakari leave. This always happens. You cheat and your way of saying sorry is bringing me gifts and having sex." He scoffs and lays back on my bed. "Malina, what is with you for real?"

"Did you hear what I just said? YOU CHEATED. What is worse is that you haven't even denied it, let alone say the word sorry. I'm sick of your bullshit Z." He sits up and looks at his feet.

"You need to go. Take those flowers with you, go and give them to your little sneaky link from last night." He looks up at me smirking. "You really think we about to break up right now?"

"We already have. Now leave." I say pointing to to my door. "I know what it is. You cheating too. You trying to break up with me is you trying to get the heat off yourself. I know you fucking Isaiah." I stand there in shock.

"You can't be serious." He shrugs. "You ain't denying it." He scoots back to my headboard and kicks off his shoes. "I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth." He leans back and puts his hands behind his head. I sigh and open the door to see Raylee standing there. "Are you fucking serious?"

"What? If anything had popped off, I got your back." I push past her and go into the living room. She follows behind me and closes the door. "Listen, I'm your best friend but I will still fight you." I laugh and she does too.

"What happened? I didn't hear all of it." I look over at her. "He thinks I'm sleeping with Isaiah." She widens her eyes. "I mean.. Have you?" She asks. "Oh god. Not you too." I say rubbing my face. She laughs and sits by me.

"I'm playing chill. Isaiah does like you though. Everyone knows that. He just won't makes moves on you because of Zakari." I shrug my shoulders. "I really don't care anymore, I just want this man out of my apartment. But he won't leave until I 'tell him the truth'. He is so annoying."

Raylee looks around the room. "What are you looking for?"

"Your phone."

"In the kitchen." She goes and gets it and puts in my password. A few seconds later she hands me my phone. "Please fill out this form." I throw my head back and groan. "Not this shit again." She tilts her head down a little and blinks a load of times.

I sigh and start filling out the form. "Oh my god! FINALLY!" Raylee yells. It takes me a few minutes to fill out the form and I put my phone down. "Happy?" I ask her and she nods her head really fast.

Zakari pops his head into the room. "You gonna tell the truth now?" I furrow my eyebrows and show him my middle finger. He keeps a serious look on his face and takes a step into the room.

"Stop fucking playing with me Malina." Raylee stands up from the couch. "Okay guys! Zakari, I think it's time you left."

"Yeah, and don't come back." I add. "Let me find out you fucked that nigga."

"Is that a threat?" Raylee asks him. "Even if I did have sex with Isaiah, what would happen? Look how many times you cheated! And still stayed with you. I didn't do anything with him. Me and you are done. Don't show up here or at my job. Don't call me, don't do anything. JUST LEAVE!" He stands there and stares at me.

"Like I said, let me find you fucked him." Raylee pushes his head and he hits it on the door frame. "Get out. You doing too much." He clenches his fists and walks out of my apartment, but not without slamming my front door.

I pick up the flowers from the table and walk into the kitchen, looking at them before throwing them away. "You weren't thinking about keeping those were you?" Raylee asks crossing her arms. I nod. "They are really pretty." I say frowning.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow