Ch 3:Truth

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Time skip 2 years

'Life when Quirkness is harsh, so harsh that the 20% number goes down each year. In sad truth Quirkless people have the lowest life span of usually 10 years, I don't want to think what would happen if I didn't have All Might in my corner,' Izuku thought to himself while walking home.

Izuku believed the bullying would stop by now, but it only had gotten worse. He tried to tell teachers, but they couldn't ruin the (big fours) perfect records... Even though the put me down every day I still wore a smile and never gave up. I even began a training resume, which included 5k run, 50 pushups, 50 sit-ups, and did it every single day for the past two years. The Resume worked wonder for my body, but I was still no match for a quirk.

This was my normal route, make breakfast, go to school, get lunch stolen, get beat up, come home with Izumi, patch up wounds, then workout, eat and finish homework then sleep.

No six year old should be doing this, but my parents don't really care about me only Izumi. Every time I try to talk to them they always end up with a excuse. "Mom, Dad, Izumi and my friends are bullying me," I tell my parents, but they were too focused on Izumi's repost card that they didn't even hear me. I tried so many times to talk to them, until I realized that they didn't care. After I was declared quirkless, mom stopped making me food.

Thanks to their parenting style I quickly became independent. I even studied myself and never asked for help because I had none. Thanks to having no friends I became quieter, but I still smiled, because I still want to be a hero!

School

"Its been two years and that bastard deku is still wanting to be a hero," Huffed Katsuki to his group of friends. "Wow Izuku is really cool he never stops smiling," whispered Shota to herself. "Kaachan I think its time to up the plan, since its not working," Izumi simply replied. "I couldn't agree more!" Katsuki shouted out loud. "DEKU GET OVER HERE," Izuku walked over with a small smile on his face but not actually happy to see the big four. "What is it Bakugo," Izuku said with little to no emotion. Katsuki was shocked when Izuku didn't call him Kaachan, but quickly got over it thinking, 'damn deku how dare he look down on me, the useless quirkless deku should just go away,' that thought gave Katuki an idea.

"Hey deku how about after school we go to the forrest like old times when we played capture the flag?" Izuku realizing that this was most likely a trap to get bullied some more quickly denied. " Too bad," katsuki quitetly said to himself before walking away with the group to plan a way to make izuku go.

After School

Quickly jogging home for the weekend he was surprised to see his parents wanting to talk to him for once. " Mom, Dad, what do you guys need?" Izuku asked his parents by the door. "HAHAHA HEY CHAMP HOWS IT GOING ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE DECIDED TO GET YOU SOME CAMPING SUPLIES FOR THIS WEEKEND!" Toshinori exclaimed to his son. "Yes dear you will have a great time with your sister and friends," Inko added to Toshinori's speech. "Wait Mom, Dad please don't." Izuku never got to finish since the devil returned. "Hi Dad, Mom Im really excited for the camping trip," Izumi quickly strolled in taking away the parents attention from the son. "THERES MY HERO, IZUMI WECOME HOME, HOW WAS SCHOOL, DID YOU GET ANY HOMEWORK AND NEED ANY HELP, BECAUSE FEAR NOT I AM HERE TO HELP YOU." Toshinori gave his daughter his full attention waiting and wanting to help her. "No im fine Dad just a little tired could we have dinner early today?" Izumi lazily walked in and Levitated her backpack on 'her' coat rack. "Dad could you help me with my father, son assignment?" Izuku asked, but he already knew the answer. "SORRY SON, BUT THERE IS NO TIME, I MUST GO BACK TO WORK!" Toshinori quickly opened the door and ran off. "Mom can I have some dinner?" Asked izuku. "Honey your chores aren't done yet, so no dinner for you." Inko replied and made dinner for herself and Izumi.

Night

Izuku was lying in bed thinking about his life and for the first time in a while stopped smiling. His hawk eyes squinting at the sealing, thinking about running away, but remembered that All Might never gave up and stopped smiling so why should he. With a smile on his face Izuku Midoria Drifted off into a deep sleep with a smile in his dreams while imagining saving others.

Dare god help him tomorrow....

Another sad chapter dang, sorry guys I want to make sure this is a good intro so it hopefully will get happier later on PLOTTTTTT!!!!!

As always I hope you enjoyed

-leveloneclub