Ch: 18 First Day

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

He sat on the couch with his dumbbell, absently following the same workout routine he had been for the majority of the past year. He just did it automatically now, which left his mind free to wander.

'I saw Izumi and her friends again I wonder if they passed? I hope they failed. Did I go over board with my show of power...'

"D-Dracule! Dracule!" His train of thought was suddenly interrupted by his roommate, and her voice was filled with urgency, "It's here! The letters! Their really here!"

Izuku sat down at the dinning room table to read his letter. The envelope proved rather difficult to open for some reason, so he just tore into it. When he did, a small object clattered onto his desk, and immediately lit up, projecting a face he had thought he might never see in person again onto his wall.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

"Fuck it's him? What?! But I thought this was from U.A.?!"

"HELLO YOUNG DRACULE IT IS I ALL MIGHT! THERE IS MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!" All Might said with a flair, before turning down his volume due to a tired glare behind him. Izuku looked over his sperm donor and realized he was wearing a tan pinstriped suit 'What a idiot.'

"I'm in town for one reason only: I've come to teach at U.A.!"

A hand entered the frame and made a "get on with it" gesture to All Might. The muscular hero looked put-out for a moment.

"Whatever I want to say to him can be said later?! Ah, fine. Got it. Well great job you passed the written portion, and made a good showing at the practical, with a amazing 52 villain points!"

"Thats not all though do you think Heroics is all for the cameras?! In this job, you risk your life and put your money where your mouth is! Rescue points were also a factor here as another fundamental way for U.A. to evaluate you! By saving those people you have earned sixty more points which equals a grand total of 112 points! You placed first over all the other examines well done young Dracule," All Might extended his hand towards the camera, and Izuku's smile faltered, "you're in! This day marks the start of your Hero Academia!"

'Suck it old family,'Izuku thought to himself mentally celebrating before seeing a set of eyes hiding behind a wall.

"I know your there.." Izuku said in a monotone voice.

"Epp, didn't mean to spy just wanted to see what class you got?" Ochaco replied sheepishly.

Looking down Izuku showed the paper document to her and Ochaco started celebrating.

"1A YAY SAME CLASS!"

'Why is she celebrating...'

(Authors note: this boi going to be Denser then iron)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku found himself on the subway heading to his first day of U.A. with his sword on his back getting strange looks. It was a Sunday, as opening ceremonies usually are, so it would likely be a half-day scenario. He would get to meet his classmates and homeroom teacher, but there probably wouldn't be time for much else.

Walking toward Izuku forgot one crucial thing... he forgot to wakeup Ocacho.

'Well I'm sure she can make it if she runs,' Izuku thought before continuing his journey for U.A.
--------------------------------------------------------