Ch 15: Before The Exams

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

Time skip 6 months.

Izumi pov

Flashback

"End of year tests are coming up, and now I have to give a big speech about what you guys might want to do for your future," he started, holding out the papers they had submitted corresponding to the topic. "But who am I kidding, all of you kids are going to try out for the heroics courses, aren't you?" With that, he threw the papers in the air, while the kids yelled and used their quirks in excitement.

"Hey, hey, calm down, you're not allowed to use your quirks here," admonished the teacher, though no one listened. Looking through the list of schools the students were planning on attending, he called his best students out. "Though it seems the big 4 are trying for UA, one of the top hero schools in the country." The teacher exclaimed. The explosive blonde piped up, slamming his hands down on the desks, making a much louder sound because of his quirk.

"Damn straight we are, and you all best believe that were gonna be the top student's to make it in this year!" he announced to the class, hands popping and smoking.

"That's right we are going to destroy the entrance exams," Shoto coldly stated.

"That's true the big four are the most powerful," stated a student.

"I still wonder why the Todoroki's don't have recommendations, their father is the number two hero Endeavor," stated another student causing the Todoroki's to look down in shame.

"HEY don't talk to my friends like that," Bakugo threatened with mini explosions in his hands.

"Midoria also had her recommendation canceled right," another student brought up.

"Guys let's just go," Izumi told them before they got up and left with Bakugo glaring at the students as they left.

"Izumi, Shoto, Shota you guys have to stand up for yourselves! Remember we are the big four!" Bakugo reminded his friends.

"I don't want to become a bully again, it's better to ignore it," Shota replied.

"HEY were not bullying we are just claiming our spot as the top student's soon to be top hero's!" Bakugo reminded them.

"Is your therapy not working Katsuki?" Questioned Shoto.

"What you talking about half n half, I've been going there every week," questioned Bakugo.

"Well when I did it they imediently corrected me upon what I did and how it was wrong. He stated it was way to feel better about myself. The man called it a terrible coping mechanism that calmed my stress and relieved my anger," Shoto replied.

"Well I was wrong with Izuku, so im done with getting physical but I can sure as hell yell at any one getting in my way!" Bakugo responded with his hands smoking and popping.

"Never change buddy," Shoto replied walking away from a fuming blond boi.

Back to the present

"Izumi, Izumi? You there?" Questioned Toshinori.

"Ya sorry dad just zoned out for a second what were you asking," Izumi responded sheepishly.

"Well as you know the entrance exam is tomorrow and I want to know if you made any progress with OFA?" Toshinori questioned.

"Well I can use 5% on my arm with out breaking it! I can use my quirk Levitation to bring enemies to me then punch them with the 5%, or I can hold them in place and beat the enemies up!" Izumi stated happily with the improvement.

"Well that's better then breaking your arm GOOD JOB!" Toshinori told his daughter buffing up into his hero persona.

"Dad you don't have much time left using your quirk so you should save it for the villains." Izumi reasoned.

"Ahhh your right don't tell your mother and I'll buy you ice cream," Toshinori replied scared of his wife.

"Deal!"

While Izumi and Toshinori were fooling around Izuku had been training and getting to know Ochaco better. Izuku could now tell Ochaco was a good person luckily, so he became more friendly towards her, but not fully calling her his friend. He viewed her as a friendly roommate.

First off sorry for the shorter chapter I've been extremely busy this past week. If you want you can comment and like its greatly appreciated. As most of you can probably tell this is not my best work, but I tried my best to get a new chapter out preparing for the entrance exams! Anyways next chapter is when I return to longer chapters and more importantly better chapters. Thanks for reading till next time.

-leveloneclub