Ch 12: Travels

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might

Izuku pov
One month later

Being back in Japan has been pretty boring. I've been catching up in school, which would have been impossible for some, but I have always been top of my class for a reason. Uraraka has been trying to befriend me, but I usually ignore her instead for studying or training. Her attempts usually go like this:

"What are you working on? Can I help you?" Ochaco asked him.

"Grade 8. No," Izuku replied imediently with no attention towards her.

"Who's your favorite hero?" Ochaco questioned trying to find common ground.

"Edgeshot," Izuku replied.

"He's pretty cool. Is it because of quirk?" Ochaco asked.

"No, it's because he's quiet, and doesn't make much noise," Izuku responded.

"Hey Mihawk. One day I'll befriend you yet!" Ochaco shouted pouting after another failed attempt.

"If you say so," Izuku replied with zero interest.

Time skip 2 months.

Izuku decided to go explore the city only taking a small dagger with him in the shape of a cross which hung from his neck. (Can't carry a big sword around for no reason, he learned this rather quickly after last time...) walking Izuku found a villain with a super strength quirk fighting the hero's Death Arms and Mount Lady, and seeming holding their own.

*Death Arms quirk gives him super arm strength. It grants him a superhuman level of strength in his arms. He is able to lift things that are so heavy, they could normally only be moved via industrial machinery.

(Death Arms is a very tall, muscular man of a wide build with slightly-tanned skin. He has a square jaw which juts out a notable amount, small eyes and short white hair, spiked out behind his head.)

"DEATH ARMS THE ROAD IS TOO NARROW. LEAD HIM TO A MORE OPEN AREA!" Mount lady shouted to her fellow hero.

*Mount lady's quirk is Gigantification. Her Quirk allows her to grow to a gigantic size. She cannot variate between her base-height and the gigantified height achieved via her Quirk, making her only able to be either her normal height of 162 cm or her enlarged height 2062 cm tall.

*She is a voluptuous young woman who has purple eyes with white pupils, with elegantly long eyelashes. She has long, voluminous, creamy blonde hair reaching her waist, with two shorter strands curled to frame her face, parted slightly to her left.

"Tring my best Lady," Death Arms replied getting hit in the head by the villain.

Death Arms was then overpowered and knocked out from several strong strikes to his head, along with a heavy punch to his stomach, mostly likely breaking some ribs.

The fight then gathered a crowd, and more low ranked hero's showed up only to freeze seeing a high ranked hero defeated so easily.

"Whata chump he was no match for my quick hit," the villain boasted to the hero's walking up to Mount Lady.

*The quirk hit makes it so every time the villain punches something or someone repeatedly their strength increases by 30 percent for 10 minutes.

"Hey without your quirk you nothing better then a quirkless REJECT," the villain told Mount Lady while spitting on her.

Enraged Mount Lady tried to use her prior combat experience in karate while normal size but was quickly taken out with 5 strong and fast jabs to her mid section. The villain looked down on the fallen hero lifting up their fist to finish her off, only to be stopped mid swing.

"Sorry, I would have helped earlier, but I thought hero's were supposed to do that," Izuku critected the near by hero's.

'Da hell not even Death Arms could overpower me,'the villain thought to himself.

Thinking it to be a fluke the villain bought his other arm down at full power trying to decapitate the teen only for his arm to be immendently broken.

"AHHHHH," the villain screamed in pain at having his arm shattered like a twig.

Izuku stared down at the villain, Izuku's hawk like eyes were like the devil has come for them. Suddenly the criminal got the primal instinct of survival and ran away or at least tried too.

Running down the street the criminal looked back and saw no pursuers only to run into something or someone. Looking towards the object the villain was horrified to see that he ran into the very teen he was trying to escape from. Looking into Izuku's hawk like eyes once again was enough for the criminal to pass out from shock and fear.

Seeing that the villain was knocked out the low level hero's rushes in to help the defeated hero's and aprend the teen.

"Kid you are under arrest for illegal quirk use, and will have to come with us," a hero told Izuku only to be booed by the crowd of civilians.

"I only interfered because she was about to die and you hero's didn't do anything," Izuku replied with a monotone voice walking away, before he heard something that surprised him.

"THANK YOU YOUR MY HERO," Mount Lady shouted over the crowd with a blush while thinking, ' I wonder if he's single.' (QUICK thing this is legal in Japan, and Izuku's looks like a young adult)

Izuku stared back for a second then continued walking foward to his home now with a small smile adorning his usual emotionless face.

9 months left till entrance exam.

That's the chapter hope you guys enjoy this! The entrance exam is coming up and Izuku's going to try his best! If you enjoyed make sure to like! Have a great rest of your day and see you guys next time!

-leveloneclub