Ch 8: Training

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Pov Izuku

Waking up from a strange dream I thought to my self, 'swordsmen, pretty girl, All might's my father, All Might told me to give up, what a strange dream.' Only to see said 'pretty girl from my dream. "Hey your finally awake my name is Tashigi Zoro and I'll be the greatest swordswomen in the World!" The mysterious girl now known as Tashigi exclaimed. 'Well that's great the dream was actually real,' Izuku thought depressingly to himself, before voicing his thoughts on what Tashigi said. "Swordsmanship? I thought all that went extinct when quirks became the normal, and people didn't have use of swords unless there quirks required it," Izuku said to her. "Quirks, what are those all we have here is strength and skill," Tashigi stated confused. 'what,' Izuku thought to himself. "Where am I?" Izuku asked the girl. "Your in the Country of Gold known as the Land of Wano.

After a much need history lesson, Izuku learned that he was not dead, he was in a country known as Wano, there were no quirks here, and was in the town of Kibi. After coming to terms with everything Izuku left with Tashigi to her fathers dojo.

Time skip 2 Hours

After getting a full rundown of the important things, Izuku watched Tashigi's father practice. With nothing more then a iron sword, he cut through a boulder. Izuku had stars in his eyes thinking,' if he can be this strong without a quick maybe I CAN BECOME A HERO,' Izuku thought to himself, his determination flashing in his eyes.

Time Skip 2 Days

It took a lot of convincing but Zoro-sama finally relented and let me join. First thing I learned were the stances, we did this in class practicing the motion. After class I practiced and kept going until night.

Time Skip 1 Week

Pov Zoro

My daughter brought a twig of a boy in and I quickly noted him as someone that wouldn't impress me. At first he would lose every fight he had, but something changed one day. Izuku quickly mastered the basics of swordsmanship, and he had a trait of observation Haki, I could tell from the way he tilted his body before getting attacked, but it looked like he didn't know.

Time Skip 1 Year

Izuku was making his way up the ranks of his dojo, his skill thoroughly impressed Zoro. One day Zoro was curuious to see what Izuku did after training. As Zoro peered though the trees he was surprised to see Izuku lifting heavy rocks most men couldn't up down for a long amount of time, he even did weighted pull ups, and push ups with them. The kid was amazing he kept on training even when he was exhausted, it was honestly terrifying to his see his determination.

The Next Day

Zoro confronted Izuku on his goals to become a swordsmen and was extremely surprised with his answer. "Well I need to become stronger to protect others. Right now I would lose to most quirk users back home, but I wont stop until I'm the strongest." Izuku replied honestly. "Wow kid, well you passed the test I will teach you something that will help you in your journey, if you become the best in the dojo, that is," Zoro motivated the boy. "Then be prepared because I will become number one soon," Izuku pridefully exclaimed.

Time Skip 1 Year

Becoming number one at the dojo was a challenge, the top student Tashigi seemed to be unbeatable, I didn't matter that I was getting stronger she always was ahead. 'I trained harder then anyone but still she beat me,' Izuku thought frustrated at himself. "You were faster this time, good job," Tashigi praised Izuku. "It wasnt enough, but at least I can still improve,"Izuku replied to his first real friend. Over the years Tashigi and Izuku have become great friends, and with her Izuku could be himself. Izuku became more cold and distant, talked less and closed himself off, well that's what happens when the people you trust betray you. Well he was closed off to everyone except his first real friend Tashigi. She managed to get over Izuku's walls and let Izuku be his true self around her.

Time Skip 1 Year

After training and perfecting his onesword style he has finally done it, he beat Tashigi and became number one! "Well done, but don't count me out, I will be the greatest swordswomen," Tashigi declared on the ground. "I'll be waiting for the rematch, I'm looking forward to it, your so strong," Izuku replied with a rare smile reaching his hand out. Tashigi blushed upon his praise and grabbed his warm hand which was covered with scars from intense training. "I wonder what Zoro-SENSEI will teach me?" Izuku said out loud. "Oh you will probably learn Haki," Replied Tashigi, having already learned about the basics. "Whats Haki?" asked Izuku. "Dad will tell you when you begin training," Tashigi told him.

The Next Day At The Dojo

"Well done Izuku, meet me after training by the forest, there I shall teach you with Tashigi joining us." Zoro told him before walking away. 'I sense greatness in Izuku he will go far,' Zoro thought to himself.

After Training

Izuku walked to the forest to see his master mediating ontop of a rock with one finger before opening his eyes towards Izuku. "Ahh welcome Izuku, today I will teach you how to use a power called haki," Zoro told him. "Master Zoro what's Haki," Izuku asked curious of this power. "Haki is a mysterious power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes," replied Zoro confusing Izuku more. "What's special about Haki?" Izuku asked Zoro. "It can be used to sense people's spiritual energy and predict their actions, give the user a protective coating of spiritual energy, and, for a certain group of "chosen ones", overpower the willpower of others," Zoro replied. Izuku had sparkeless in his eyes and looked like he was about to go on a muttering storm, 'some habits never die,' Zoro thought to himself with a smile. After slapping Izuku on the back of his head to stop the word overflow he explained Haki with more detail. "Haki is divided into 3 types, Observation/Kenbunshoku Haki, Armament/Busoshoku Haki and the most difficult and rare, Conquerors/Haushoku Haki," Explained Zoro. "I've already seen that you have a natural talent in observation haki, you may have noticed it yourself," Zoro told his student.

"In your training we will mainly focus on observation and armament Haki, to be honest this will be extremely hard to learn are you up to it?" Zoro asked Izuku seriously. Izuku with a hundred percent confidence agreed and prepared for hell, 'but in the end it will be worth it,' Izuku thought with a smile.

Well here the chapter I hope you enjoy, if you did make sure to leave a like! If there are any mistakes please let me know so I can fix them. Next Chapter should be mainly focused on Haki, let me know if I should give Izuku Conquerors Haki.

As always thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

-leveloneclub