Ch 6: Starting Line

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Time skip 2 years

Izuku pov.
It's been two years since the camping trip and today is mine and Izumi's birthday. 'Since we're twins we have birthdays on the same day, but it always feels like Izumi's is more important,' izuku thought to himself walking home from a horrible day at school.

1 hour ago

"Izumi happy birthday!" The teacher said to his favorite student. The entire class song happy birthday to Izumi, well almost everyone. Izuku was busy writing in his quirk analysis journals, muttering up a storm. "TheproherogunheadusesmartialartsinheroworkwhichprovesifItrainhardenoghICan..." only to be interrupted by the teacher calling him out, " wait it's Izuku's birthday as well." The whole class quickly looked at the quirkless kid and started laughing. "Oy deku it's your birthday you know what that means," Katsuki continued with,"eight explosions to the face for your face!" "I call first," Izumi shouted. Katsuki grumbled 'dang' and nodded stiffly.

32 punches, 32 kicks, izuku quickly figured out what would happen to him. "Ok children quiet down, you guys can play after school," the teacher said to the big four without a care for Izuku.

After school the punishment came with the usual hateful comments. Luckily enough Izuku's workout routine made it so Izuku was stronger then most children his age, so he kept his conscious this time. After finishing the beat up, Bakugo promptly spit on Izuku and walked away followed by Shoto, Shota, and Izumi.

The only good things about his birthday were walking home alone and a present from his godfather, Grand Torino.

While walking a different path home Izuku tried to cheer himself up walking into the tunnel. 'All Might never gave up, he always smiles oven though pain,' Izuku placed his famous smile back on his face and laughed like All Might would. "Hahaha," izuku did his best impression with his right fist in the air. Until he heard a metal clank. Glancing to his left he spotted a 'sewer lid?'

A mystery person spoke up while shooting slime tentacles towards izuku. "Ahh my lucky day a medium size meat shield," the slime villain cheered. 'Maybe I can get away from him,' the slime villain thought to himself. Seeing the tentacles hitting him in his mind Izuku tilted his body downwards to avoid them. 'Wait how did I do that,'Izuku thought to himself. Izuku stopped imediently and started a muttering storm about a late quirk, only to be caught by the slime villain. 'I should have been focused, maybe I am a useless deku,' Izuku thought to himself only to start suffocating. "Thanks kid your my hero, just give in it won't be much longer," the villain told his hostage, only to hear the dreadful words that put fear in every villains heart. "Have No Fear, Because I Am Here!" The top hero exclaimed. "TEXAS SMASH," All Might yelling out his signature move defeating the villain in one punch and catching the victim. 'Looks like he's unconscious.... wait a second is that Izuku, oh it is,' All Might thought to himself.

5 minutes later and lots of small slaps

'What just happened, oh no the slime villain,'izuku thought to himself before opening his eyes and coming face to face with his goal. "Ahh good to see your ok, I'm usually better and keeping bystanders away from harm!" All Might told him. Izuku with stars in his eyes asked All Might to sign his journal, but was happily surprised to see it already signed. After Izuku had another freak out session and lots of bowing, All Might got up to leave, but before he could Izuku asked the one question All Might never wanted to hear. "COULD I BECOME A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK," Izuku yelled his heart out to his hero.

All might was conflicted, his quirk could be passed on and for a moment he thought of giving it to him, but the father part of him decided other wise.

All Might's real name is Toshinori Yagi and is he is actually Izuku's father.

All might turned around and stared into Izuku's hawk eyes and spoke as a father instead of a hero. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, young man, but being a target for villains everyday... It just wouldn't be possible to survive without a quirk. So, in my good conscience, I must say that... No, you can't be a hero without a quirk, but you still can become a police officer, firefighter or even a doctor. They might not get as much credit as hero's but they are as important as hero's," All Might exclaimed. Izuku lost his smile and had small tears in his eyes. "Well anyways I must be going," All Might quickly scooping up the remains of the smile villain in a plastic bottle, and ran off.

On the rest of the way home Izuku's regular smile was no where to be seen and he was rethinking his life until he saw something that crushed him. He saw All Might who buffed down into his dad by Izumi. "HAHAHA ITS ME ALL MIGHT BUT ALSO YOUR DAD!" Toshinori said to his daughter. Izumi had her mouth agape and was visibly surprised. "Ehhhhhhh," was the only thing Izumi could get out. "YES MY DAUGHTER IM AM THE NUMBER ONE HERO AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY QUIRK!" All Might said to his soon successor. "What about Izuku," Izumi asked her father. "Izuku doesn't have what it takes, but you do!" Toshinori exclaimed to Izumi. 'Well izuku is pretty useless and weak... If I get dad's quirk I can protect Izuku from danger as well,' Izumi thought to herself. "Ok I'll do it," Izumi stated confidently.

"No hesitation! That's my girl. We just need to get you training before you can inherit my quirk." All might then proceeded to hand Izumi a full 4 year workout plan. "Well your birthdays not over yet let's celebrate early for the next symbol of peace," All Might told his daughter and headed inside their house.

Little did All Might or Izumi know that Izuku heard the full conversation including All Might's ability to pass on his quirk. Izuku froze and cried harder then he had ever done before for the next twenty minutes, then he walked in the house with a neutral face and packed his bags. Izuku thought about ending it all until tripping over the map he had forgot about. Izuku quickly narrowed down the location 'somewhere in the middle of the ocean,'and left his house without saying bye. Izuku promptly left and bought a small boat with the money he saved up from small jobs over the years. All that he knew was he couldn't be there any longer.

No longer with a smile on his face izuku sailed in hopes of a new dream.

Hope You Enjoyed. If you like it make sure to star it!
Till next time

-leveloneclub