Ch: 16 Entrance Exams Pt 1.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

Walking up to UA was the most intimidating experience of Izuku's life. The front gate with the golden letters of the school, which opened up to reveal the best hero academy in Japan. The massive and imposing building shined in the sunlight, reflecting the power and energy Izuku expected from such a place.
Since he was a little kid, he planned to be a part of it. Finally be could become a hero. For the first time in while Izuku smiled, but it didn't last long for the past had returned.

Going through the golden gates of U.A Izuku sees his old tomentors and gains a scrowl before recomposing himself trying to forget about his terrible past. Going through calming lessons learned by Zoro, Izuku gained a neutral face once more; however, in his mind a War was taking place. 'Why are they here? They don't deserve to be hero's. I HATE THEM. THEY ARE FAKES,' Izuku thought to himself before silencing his thoughts once more. In the hope of regaining a level mind for the tests. 'Remember what the training was for Izuku.'

Izuku continued through the gates with his school uniform on, as was required for the orientation. He held his Black Sword Yoru, on his back for its large appearance and his cross dagger comfortably around his neck. He received many bizarre looks from other test takers; one such was a blue haired teen with engines in his caffs.

For the written portion of the exam, they were given assigned seating as well as writing utensils to prevent cheating. Izuku easily blazed through it, the studing seemed to be successful for the most part since the test was relatively easy.

Izuku then met Ochaco for lunch, talking to each other, well Ochaco did the talking for the most part where Izuku chimed in when asked questions. They then headed towards the auditorium for the practical exam.

As they entered the huge auditorium, most had to separate as there had been assigned seating. Ochako skipped towards her seat happy to be beside her roomate/friend Izuku.

"WELCOME TO MY LIVE SHOW! EVERYBODY SAY HEY!" shouted Present Mic before cupping his ear towards the crowd just to hear silence so much silence that grasshoppers began to make noise. "Haha ha ha ha very funny little listeners," Present Mic replied. Izuku had been debating on whether or not to reply. He was also excited to see a good pro hero, whom he respected for his many quirkless charity fundraisers.

Present Mic just shook it off, though people could tell he wasn't happy nobody responded telling by his body language, " ALL GOOD LITTLE LISTENERS I WOULD BE NERVOUS TOO! SO LISTEN UP EXAMINEES, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE LOWDOWN ON HOW THIS'LL GO DOWN! ARE YOU READY!?" Present Mic excitedly asked. Only to hear nothing once again.

"ANYWAY, HERE'S HOW IT'S GONNA GO! YOU'LL ALL BE CONDUCTING TEN-MINUTE MOCK BATTLES IN SUPER-HIP FAKE CITYSCAPES! YOU'LL FACE ROBOTS WORTH, ONE TWO AND THREE POINTS EACH! GATHER AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN IN TEN MINUTES TO HAVE A SHOT AT PASSING! SOUND GOOD?" Present Mic finished with the television behind him playing to help illustrate his point.

As silence reigned, everyone looked to their notecards.

In the back of the auditorium we see the big four sitting together. "I see, they're splitting us up so that we can't work with our friends." Bakugo told his friends. "Probably good that we're not in the same battle center, otherwise we'd take all the points Hahaha" Izumi responded.

In the front of the auditorium Ochaco read over the notecard to Izuku.
"There are seven examination sites, meaning that examines would all be randomized into different sites. Luckily we're in the same testing area," Ochaco commented upon observing Izuku's notecard.

"You are correct, but you missed a important detail," Izuku replied.

Ochaco pouted and questioned what she missed.

"Well it says that there are small button's on the back of the robots, that when pressed disables them," Izuku replied.

"How could you read that text that was sooo small"... 'Wait a second his eyes look like a hawks eyes, is that his quirk,' Ochaco rambled to herself incoherently on theories of Izuku's quirk until a teen spoke up.

"Excuse me sir, but I have some questions” a voice came from the audience, as a spotlight shined on a tall boy with glasses. “You only talked about three types of robots, but listed four on the handouts.  If this is an error on official UA materials, it Is utterly shameful.  This institution is too prestigious to make such mistakes acceptably,” the blue haired teen lectured.

“And you there!” he continued, pointing at Ochaco.  “Cease your distracting mumbling at once!  It is distracting and disgraceful.  If you can’t take this seriously, leave.”

As Ochaco flushed red from being called out, Izuku angered by the glasses teen responded in a harsh tone.  “Shut it, if you read the handout you would see that he's about to talk about it.” he said while glaring, as the other teen paled at his mistake.

Ochaco flashed Izuku a smile and thanked him while Izuku just nodded once.

“THANKS FOR CALLING IN, EXAMINEE 7111!  THE FOURTH ONE IS WORTH ZERO POINTS, AND IS JUST AN OBSTACLE THAT WILL GO CRAZY IN SMALL SPACES.  JUST TRY TO AVOID IT AND FOCUS ON THE ONES WITH POINT VALUES, YA DIG?” Present Mic explained, while the glasses boy bowed and took his seat.

"THAT’S ALL, FOLKS!  I’LL GO OFF  WITH A SAMPLE OF THE SCHOOL MOTTO!  AS THE GREAT WHITE BEARD ONCE SAID, "A TRUE HERO WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME ADVERSITY AND WILL SAVE THE DAY!"  NOW, GO BEYOND…PLUS ULTRA!” Present Mic shouted, greeted with silence once more until Izuku shouted,"PLUS ULTRA!" WHICH led to more people joining in. Present Mic now with a massive smile, later became Izuku's number one fan.

And so, the teens gathered at UA that day went forward to tackle the entrance exam to become the heroes of tomorrow.. Completely unaware of the dangers that lay ahead..

Hello everyone how's it going? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Next part is going to be epic to say the least! Consider voting and thanks for reading. Till next time! PLUS ULTRA!!!

-leveloneclub