Ch 11: Redemption

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am HERE" - All might
Izumi pov
It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years since my brother died. It feels like it was just yesterday when we would play hero's and villains together, I still regret the first time we bullied Izuku...

  Enough with depression, we've had enough of that at the funeral. Anyways a lot has changed and it's all most time for high school! With my two quirks the exams going to be a breeze!

4 years ago
"Izumi is your dad ok?" Shota questioned.

"I'm not sure guys, he got into a fight with a villain and his stomach looked awful," Izumi replied.

"Don't worry it's All Might we're talking about, he never loses," Bakugo responded harshly.

"I still can't believe All Might's your dad and he's giving his quirk to you," Shoto said in a monotone voice.

"Well dad says I need people I can trust with the secret of my quirk," Izumi replied with a shrug.

'Can't believe All Might could have gave Izuku his quirk so he could have become a hero,' Shota thought to herself losing respect for the hero.

Time skip hospital

"AHH HELLO DAUGHTER AND FRIENDS HO- bleh," All Might greeted the children only to shrink to his normal form and cough up blood.

"Ahh dad what are you doing the doctors told you to stay in bed," Izumi questioned her father angrily.

"HAHAHA daughter crime never rests so neither can I!" All Might exclaimed limping down the hall.

"All Might my predictions are never wrong, YOU HAVE TO QUIT," exclaimed a mystery man in a business outfit.

"Fear not my Nighteye something like this can't keep me down," All Might replied with a blood waterfall.

"ALL Might your respiratory  destoryed ad your stomach is ruined, it's time to quit," Nighteye criticized, only for All Might to wave him off.

"I can't watch this. I'm sorry all might I quit," Nighteye responded walking away.

"Toshinori are you ok," Inko asked rushing in.

"Yes my dear, everything is fine," Toshinori replied before falling over on the ground.

"Shit get a doctor," Inko yelled to the children.

Time skip one year

"Izumi your training officially begins now!" Toshinori exclaims.

"Dad your losing weight, are you ok," Izumi asked her father.

"Don't worry I'm fine, but we need to get you in top shape to inherit my quirk!" Toshinori responded.

"I'm not sure if I deserve it anymore dad. Maybe you should look at Sir Nighteyes pick." Izumi said.

"Nonsense my girl you are perfect for the quirk, plus once you gain it your levitation quirk will be powered up, making you much stronger!" Toshinori exclaimed happily.

"I don't feel worthy, but if you think I am I'll try my best," Izumi replied with a determined face.

"That's MY GIRL! HERE IS THE PLAN," Toshinori replied transforming in too his buff form, while handing her a workout plan.

"Dad stop doing that. The doctors adviced you to only use it for hero work," Izumi angrily pouted at her father.

"Sorry hunny. It gets harder to look in the mirror in this form, my muscles are disappearing faster everyday," Toshinori replied.

"Anyways follow the American aim to surpass plan and you should get my quirk in 2 years!" Toshinori exclaimed  happily.

"And if you want I can train your friends as well," Toshinori suggested.

"Ok thanks dad, but one last thing, I want to do some charity work for the quirkless, could we include that in the plan?" Izumi questioned. 'I can't become a hero how I am now, I must try to fix my sins, I can't ask forgiveness from him,' Izumi thought to herself.

"Are you sure charity work takes a lot of time, I would advise to train instead, but if you think it would help you so be it," Toshinori replied.

Time skip 2 years
Izumi is seen completing her daily routine on the beach with her friends.
The routine consisted of 50 pushups, 30 squats, 5km jog/run, 50 sit ups, and cleaning up a trash covered beach with breaks on the weekend.

Toshinori walks to the beach only to see it completely cleared. "Holy SUPER CRAP!" Toshinori says transforming in to All Might.
"YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TASK WELL DONE MY DAUGHTER! IT IS  TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR AWARD!" All Might loudly praise's.

"This feels like I'm cheating dad. Do I really deserve this?" Izumi asks.

"OF COUrse you do, remember this, there are people who always aim for the top and those who don’t. You worked hard for this, you earned this," Toshinori says looking back into his smaller form.

"Now eat this," Toshinori says handing a big piece of his hair to his daughter.

".....WHAT," Izumi yelled disgusted.

It took 5 minutes and lots of gaging, but Izumi finally swallowed the hair.

"I don't feel any different," said to her father looking traumatized.

"Wait a second, I forgot to give hair when I transform into All Might," Toshinori replied with a shrug while transforming, only to have his daughter start sprinting away.

"DON'T WORRY DAUGHTER ONLY ONE MORE PIECE," All Might shouted running after his daughter with a long blond hair.

Bakugo pov
'Todays the day Izumi gets All Might's I wonder how's it's going,' Bakugo thought to himself before hearing high pitched screaming coming towards him...

"AHHHHH NO PLEASE I DONT WANT IT NOOOOO...." Izumi screamed running past him with All Might in pursuit.

"AHH GOOD MORNING YOUNG BAKUGO," All Might greeted him flying to catch his daughter.

Bakugo promptly turned around a walked past home with one thought,'Not today,' and hearing Izumi screaming until it stopped...

With All Might
"THERE WE GO NOW YOU POSSESS THE MIGHTY POWER OF MY QUIRK," All Might declared puffing back into his small might form.

Izumi was shivering and had a dead look on her face, she accepted that she gained the quirk, but at a cost... her dignity.

Hello everyone how's it going hopefully good! If you enjoy then make sure to vote!

Also HOLY CRAP 7K VIEWS THATS CRAZY! You guys are the best, thank you for all your support! Sorry for how long this took to get out, schools been busy, and it's getting busier. The updates are going to be slow sorry in advance. Thanks again and please leave comments I love reading them!

-Leveloneclub