Ch 19: Quirk Tests

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

"Right." Their teacher's voice was flat and deliberate. Completely devoid of mercy or tenderness, and it sent shivers down her spine, "The one with the lowest cumulative score across all eight events will be judged to be absolutely hopeless...and will be expelled."

"WHAT?!" Kirishima was the only one who had the presence of mind to question this sudden twist. Aizawa brushed his bangs upwards away from his face with one hand, and his smile made him look like he was about to eat a baby or something. Ochako could have sworn his eyes were glowing.

"That's right, kids. Your fates are in our hands now. You wanted an entrance ceremony? Fine. Welcome to the Hero course at U.A. High!"

------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't even their official first day yet and their teacher had just told them that one of them was already going to be expelled! It made perfect sense. Weed out the weak! 'He seems like a good teacher.' (Zoro trained him well...)

"That's totally unfair!" Uraraka suddenly found her voice next to him though the Killing Intent being levelled at them by Aizawa.

"Unfair? Of course it is." Aizawa shrugged and gestured towards the world around them, "Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains and that's just to name a few things. Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say life is full of unfairness, but it up to the person to deal with it. Heroes are the ones who correct all of that unfairness. If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at the arcade or a fast food restaurant, then I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but for the next three years, U.A. will put you through Hell." His smile then became more of a smirk as he crooked a finger at his students, "So bring it. Use your strength and your resolve to overcome everything we throw at you. That's Plus Ultra."

"He's right ya bunch of extras if you can't do this much drop out Now!" Exclaimed a explosive kid.

-----------------------------------------------------
(I'm not going to include all the students results, since you've probably seen it many times before)

The first event was the fifty-meter dash. Aizawa paired the students off to expedite the process, citing this as the rational thing to do. Whether purposefully or not, he also put the student who was best suited for this event in the first pairing: Tenya Iida was paired with Tsuyu Asui.

As soon as Aizawa gave the go sign, steam erupted from the engines in Iida's calves and he shot across the track in an incredible three point two seconds. Asui was no slouch, with her frog-like body giving her powerful jumping capabilities, but she was no match for the Engine Quirk user even with a above average time of five point-five seconds.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Last up Dracule and Bakugo."

Bakugo pov

'Finally time to show off and beat this extra.'

Listening to the countdown reach zero Bakugo ignited his explosions towards his opponent intending to show his power by getting rid of competition. "Speed Blast rush OF DEATH!" Bakugo shouted out getting to the finish line in a impressive four point seven seconds. Not even noticing his opponent already finished and walking away.

"Ha easy second, but I'll be first soon enough glasses!" Bakugo reminded the extras.

"First test done, let's get this over with," Aizawa said extremely sleep deprived.