Ch 14:

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

Izuku pov

'Japan has been extremely uneventful so far. At least I learned more about Ochaco and her family's business which is construction. The only problem is that every person I've fought here were much weaker then Zoro- sensei and everyone in the Land Of Wano. Even though most are weak here I still make sure to train to the maximum level and I even went to a quirk gym. I only stop my exercises when I can't possible go on and sometimes beyond that, no pain no gain, right?

The gym I went to only had weights up to 2000kg though so they were pretty easy to lift. One employ asked what quirk I had so I glared at him and he immediately peed himself, after that I never went to that gym again. Quirks are not everything, they are more like a weakness that most people have. Honestly people rely too heavily on quirks, what if they lost theirs? What would they do then. Probably nothing their wills are too weak, and I have no such weakness.

Anyways Ochaco has still been trying to befriend me and it's getting rather bothersome, and as much as I hate to admit this me and Ochaco have gotten a little closer. Why won't she give up...' Izuku thought to himself while completing his hundredth 1 hand pushups with 100kg on his back.

"Izuku I made dinner want any," Ochaco yelled across the small apartment.

"Yare yare, women I thought I told you that I would cook," Izuku replied with zero emotion.

"Well you always cook and it always amazing, so I thought you might want a break," Ochaco replied sheepishly with a pout.

"Very well, how goes your family construction business," questioned Izuku.

"Thanks to you my parents could hire more employees and probably pay them!" Ochaco told him before standing straight and bowing,"

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! YOU ARE MY HERO," Ochaco shouted while tearing up.

"I did nothing heroic. I needed a place to stay," Izuku answered honestly.

"Still you saved my family, and now I can become a hero for others," Ochaco told him which made Izuku smirk a tiny bit.

"Hey you can smile!" Ochaco said happily, promptly removing Izuku's smile.

"Fluke," Izuku said before walking away to do more training then studying.

Time skip 1 week

Ochaco pov

'It's been really nice living with Izuku. Before the apartment was loney with just me living here, but Izuku always seems to bring life where ever he goes.

I've been training my quirk by lifting my neighbour's cars, with permission of course(most of the time). Izuku has been a huge motivation for my training. I want to get in UA and be just like him! I still remember watching the news and seeing Izuku run in to save the hero Mount Lady, and being amazed. He's the kind of hero I want to be!' Ochaco thought to herself while out shopping for groceries.

Walking down the aisles looking for milk she was knocked to the ground from someone running into her.

"Watch where your going round cheeks," the teen said with a angry look on his face.

"You ran into me sir," Ochaco calming replied used to his type of people.

"You calling me a lier," the teen sneered with mini explogins coming out of his hand.

Ochaco seeing the loose cannon person promptly turned around a walked to the counter to pay for the groceries while ignoring the loud screaming from the teen.

"THATS IT! NO ONE IGNORES THE NEXT NUMBER ONE HERO!" The teen shouted before blasting all of the groceries Ochaco bought.

"Why," Ochaco asked tearing up.

The teen then promptly stomped out of the store before muttering something about taking more anger management therapy.

Now crying Ochaco looked up to see the cashier hand the money back.

"They never left the store. Don't worry about it, I'll through in some free moshi for you Ok," the cashier told Ochaco.

Ochaco reluctantly agreed and payed for the new grocery's before heading back to her small apartment.

Eating the mochi cheered Ochaco up somewhat to become her usually bouncy self.

Katsuki pov

After running into that girl and losing my cool I decided to check on how Izumi's one for all training was going.

"Hey Izumi have you activated the power yet?" Bakugo asked.

"I did..." Izumi replied while revealing a cast on her arm.

"Ouch, I guess your too weak, maybe you can give it to me, if you can't handle it." Asked Bakugo.

"But I'm sure your be fine," Bakugo quickly added.

"Don't worry I don't give up," Izumi replied confidently.

"So what happened when you used the power!" Bakugo excitedly asked.

"Well I broke my arm, but I broke a U.A test building with one punch," Izumi responded while rubbing her head nervously.

"A WHOLE BUILDING WITH ONE PUNCH!" That's one over powered quirk, if you master it you will be the number 2 hero for sure!

"Number 2?" Questioned Izumi.

"Obviously, because I'll be number one," Bakugo aragently stated.

"No way with my dad's quirk and my mom's quirk I will become the strongest!" Izumi replied with a fire in her eyes which quickly went out.

"Strongest? HA tell that to our sparing matches," Bakugo replied before running away from flying cars and street lights.

"YOU BAKA," Izumi yelled to the fading image of Bakugo.

"100-3 FOR ME!" Yelled Bakugo while running and laughing.

'He's right through, I still have a long path ahead of me,' Izumi thought  before deactivating her powers and returning  home.

6 months till the entrance exams.

Well hello everyone! Long time no see, I hope your all doing well! I hope you enjoy the character development chapters and try not to fret more fight scenes will come. I will try to stay by the canon, but I might add some one piece characters to add some more challenge. If you want you can vote and leave a comment it's really appreciated.

-leveloneclub