Ch 10: Japan

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Pov ???
"What is that"

---------------------------
Pov ???

While wondering down the beach I discovered a boy the same age as me lying down it the sand. I slowly walked over to him to discover him soaking wet, 'IS HE DEAD,' the girl thought to herself while going over. "ARE YOU OK," The girl shouted to Izuku.

After getting no response the girl walked over to him and checked for a pulse, only to find none. "Oh god he's dead, what should I do, call 911 right," the girl said to herself getting out her phone only to be interrupted by said dead boy. "*Cough, Cough* I have whirlpools," Izuku said to himself. "AHH A ZOMBIE," The girl screamed. "ANOTHER ONE, NOT AGAIN," Izuku screamed back. The screaming match lasted for 5 minutes until they realized that there were no zombies.

Pov Izuku
"Umm is this Japan?" Izuku asked trying to air out the awkward moment and composing himself. "It is.." The girl replied with a red face. " ...Well good," Izuku replied before getting up from the sand. "Are you ok, you were face down in the sand, and why do you have a sword?" The girl asked him. "I'm fine, I have the sword for my power," Izuku replied quickly. "By chance do you know here I could live, or where a forest is?" Izuku questioned, hungry for bear meat. "Its hard to find a house this time of year, so I'm not sure," the girl replied scratching her head nervously walking away. "That's a shame I brought 20 pounds of gold with me for this," Izuku said sadly to himself. "NEVER MIND YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME!" the girl replied. 'With this money, my parents won't have to worry as much,' the girl thought to herself. "Really thank you," Izuku replied bowing. "Its fine, no problem," the girl replied flailing her arms around. "Follow ME!" The girl replied excited.

Finally getting a good look at the girl Izuku noticed that she was a short girl of slender yet curvy figure. She is fair-skinned with a perpetual blush on her cheeks. Her eyes are large and round, their irises a warm brown, with rather thick upper eyelashes, two longer and more prominent ones protruding outwards on either side and fewer but more individually pronounced lower eyelashes.

Shoulder-length and about the same color as her eyes, her hair is bobbed and curved inwards at the ends, two longer clumps taking the same shape on either side of her face, and short bangs that reach roughly a quarter of the way down her forehead. On the top inner segment of each of her fingers, she has a small pink pad, somewhat resembling the toe of a cat or a dog's paw. He also realized that he has been staring for a long time, so he quickly looked away. They continued walking while talking about quirks.

Time skip Apartment
"We're here, sorry it's not the biggest or nicest," the girl told Izuku shyly. "It's fine looks great, better then sleeping in the woods!" Izuku said. Looking inside there was a kitchen, living room, a bathroom, and one bedroom. "Where are your parents?" Izuku questioned the girl. "Well my family is from the country side, and I moved here to be closer to my dream school, after all the schools entrance exam begins next year," the girl explained. "Ah makes sense I also came here for my dream school," izuku claimed. "Anyways what's your name I forgot to ask?" Questioned Izuku. "The names Ochaco Uraraka what's your?" Exclaimed the girl now known as Uraraka.

"...The names Izuku.... Mihawk, Izuku replied. ' Izuku Midoria was weak, I am no longer weak,' izuku sadly thought to himself. "Well nice to meet you Mihawk," Uraraka exclaimed excited. "Nice to meet you as well. Do you know what school your heading for, and could I borrow a computer?" Izuku asked. "In heading for U.A. so I can become a hero!" Uraraka told Izuku with a smile. "You can use my computer but it might be a little slow sorry," Uraraka answered Izuku. "Here I'll get up the futon in the living room," Uraraka told him running to get it.

'U.A. exam will begin in one year, so I should use this time to get fought up with my studies since I'm sure I can pass the practical,' Izuku muttered to himself before Uraraka came back. "Here it is! It's crazy we are like neighbors, hey want to be my friend,"
Uraraka questioned shyly. The word friend brought back many bad memory of his *so called FRIENDS* who used to beat him up and bully him. "I'll think about that Uraraka, I'm not sure I've not had good experiences with friends," Izuku told her truthfully. "Well I'm up for a challenge! I will become your best friend soon enough," Uraraka answered with a determined face. "Well best of luck, I'm going to bed good night," Izuku told Ochaco. "It's 4pm?" Uraraka questioned Izuku. "I've had a long day, goodnight," izuku replied bowing before flopping on top of the futon.

In bed

Thinking back to his friends in Wano Izuku wondered what his *old friends and family have been up too. Just thinking about them gave Izuku a scowl. 'Nevermind that the future is what matters,'Izuku thought to himself before falling into a deep slumber.

Hey guys I'm back! As always thanks for reading! If you want leave a like it shows that you like it! In advance I will probably update at least once a week hopefully more, no promises tho, school is crazy!
Hope You enjoyed!

-leveloneclub