Ch 4: Camping

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Next day

Izuku woke up early in the morning a decided to do his workout before the camping trip.

Once Izuku finished he saw his sister yawning with overly messy hair preparing for the camping trip.

"Izumi please don't make me go with you," Izuku begged his sister. "Don't worry bro, nothing bad will occur only good things for the future," Izumi proclaimed. 'Plus when this is over we won't have to bully you do quit being a hero, because you won't want to be one after this,' Izumi thought to herself with a small smile.

Izuku realising that no matter what he did nothing would work, so he decided to try to at least update his hero notebooks there.

With a smile on his face he muttered to himself about a new hero's quirk.
'Omghisquirkcouldeasybecometop50becauseithassomanyuses...." Izuku started mutterimg out loud only to be lifted off the ground and thrown into his room.

"Shut up deku, you can't be a hero," Izumi harshly criticized Izuku and thought to herself, 'why can't you understand, this is for your own good.'

The rest of the morning went as usual, make breakfast, listen to my parents praise Izumi and pack what little things I had for camping.

"HONEY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME CAMPING, TELL YOUR FRIENDS I SAID HELLO!," Toshinori exclaimed to Izumi. "Ok bye dad," Izumi responded walking out the door with her backpack brother in tow with a small smile. "Kids We're going to pick me up the Todoroki's first then Katsuki," Inko told them since she was driving them there."Ok" Izumi cheerfully exclaimed.

Time skip everyone is picked up and there at the camping site.

"Honey I have to get back to work, make sure to stay safe," Inko said.
"We will be fine we all have powerful quirks, expect deku," Katsuki pridefuly explained. "Don't work we will keep Izuku nice and safe," Bakugo looked over to his friends and nodded.
They all nodded back with sinister smiles expect for Shota who had a small frown remembering the plan.

With Inko driving away the group immediately turned to Izuku. "HEY deku I have a great a idea, I'll set up the camp, and you guys go play a game," Bakugo shouted at Izuku even though they were only 5 feet apart.
"Kaachan I can set up my own tent just fine," Izuku stood up for himself knowing that's theirs a trap in play. "I wasn't asking deku," growled Katsuki almost like a feral animal.

Katsuki quickly snatched izuku things which were his backpack journals and sleeping bag. Izuku didn't bring a pillow because he knew he won't have one with at the end of this.

Izuku with nothing more then his winder coat and the cloths on his body slowly followed Izumi to the supposed play area. "Guys let's have a vote on what game to play," Izumi told her 2 friends and brother. "We have two choices tag, and hide and seek," Izumi finished saying the last part with a smirk adorning her face.'Every things going as planned,' Izumi thought to herself. Izuku picked tag, but everyone else picked hide and seek. Izuku being one of smartest in class quickly realized that he feel into the trap, hook, line and sinker.

"Looks like we're playing hide and seek, Izuku you be the seeker and close your eyes and count to 40.
Izuku did as he was told wondering what they had planned for him.

After finishing counting Izuku called out "ready or not here I come," to his surrounding, only to head back towards the campsite figuring out what they were probably doing.

Upon reaching the campsite he was sad to see that his analysis was correct. Everything was gone, all of my stuff is gone. Izuku was not sad like most would be, he was happier since there were no bullies around, just me myself and I. I was walking around the abandoned campsite and was happy to find my journal lying on the ground! 'Lucky,' I thought to myself.

When the group of Katsuki, Izumi, Shota, and Shoto were walking far away to find another campsite, for some reason Shota had a small smile on her face.

Night

Izuku stayed in the same campsite with a small fire we made, 'Ha who says herotube doesn't teach you things,' Izuku thought happily to himself. 'I even made a make shift bed out of leaves and sticks!' Izuku thought he was on top of world only to hear a stick snap.

Izuku couldn't see much as it was pitch black and the middle of the night.

"Guys it's not funny," Izuku said to the night. Only to hear another twig snap to the right of him.

Izuku felt his natural instincts screaming at him to run, to survive. Then with his hawk eyes spotted 'white fur?' Izuku didn't even think next when he picked up a large stick and moved out of the way where he would of died if he stayed. "Grrr," a wolf in front of Izuku angrily growled out loud, mad for missing it's prey. Izuku quickly use the stick as a weapon and bolted as fast as his little legs could carry him.

Izuku ran and threw as many rocks as he could gather behind himself.

For what seemed like hours but was actually 30 minutes, izuku finally dropped to ground completely out of breath, but luckily away from the wolf's for now. After taking a well deserved rest break izuku walked foward until stumbling over a box.

'Who puts a box in the forest,' Izuku thought to himself. Opening the box, izuku discoved a map that said four words with a location which seemed like in the middle of the ocean. The only words on the map were place were dreams are born. Izuku pondered what it meant until realizing that he over exerted himself and is dead tired. 'Without my training resume I would of died,' Izuku thought darkly to himself. Izuku climbed up a tree before drifting off in slumber, thinking about what he did. 'I got away from wolves,'izuku thought to himself with a smile.

And chapter done
Eyy hope you enjoyed!
I wonder where the map will lead him and what his *friends* will do seeing the campsite with no Izuku.
Thanks for reading

-leveloneclub