Ch 9: Return

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Time skip 2 years
Pov Izuku

It's been a rough two years, but I did it! I awakened my Haki though hell like training. Tashigi stuck with me the whole time and battled me to make my Haki stronger. She also seemed to get sick more... She seemed to have a fever every time we finished and I commented on her skill, and improvement. It was weird, anyways back to what I did.

The training consisted of dodging rocks, using Haki on my body and swords trying to keep it going longer every time.

I can use Haki on my hands to enhance my strength, and it works with my sword as well. The only problem is that Haki runs out, I can only use it for so long until I pass out.

Dojo
Pov Zoro
"Well done Izuku in the 3 years you've been here you have shattered all my expectations," Praised Zoro. "Thank you master, Tashigi with out you, I would have given up, but thanks to you my dream can, NO WILL BECOME REALITY!" exclaimed izuku before bowing to them. "Remember what I've taught you, and you will be fine," Zoro told his student. "Your Haki Can still BECOME much stronger. For example I can use my Haki to see slightly in the future and blow people back with out touching them, you will be able to do this one day as well," Zoro proudly stated. 'He can even use the third type of Haki, but he needs to be able to control better,' Zoro thought.

"Zuku are you sure you have to leave," Tashigi said pouting. "Sorry Tash, I still want to get into UA, my dream school," replied Izuku rubbing the back of his head. "Well after I become a hero I promise I will return to visit you," Izuku promised. "And when you return I'm going to be even stronger, so you better train hard," Tashigi exclaimed. 'And we can get married and have children,' Tashigi thought to herself with a smile, while the dense cinnamon roll had no idea.

Walking up to the small boat Zoro gave him he was about to set sail until
Zoro stopped him. "Hey kid before you go, I got something for you," says Zoro holding a cross like sword. "This sword is a Black Sword called Yoru, and it's one of the strongest swords in the world. Right now you are not ready to use it, but in time when you are worthy use the sword," Zoro says handing the Black Blade to Izuku. "Wow this sword feels like it was made for me," Izuku told Zoro. "As I thought, you seem to be a Decendent of one of the greatest swordsman, Dracule Mihawk, your eyes are like his," Zoro told him. "He could cut mountains in half with his sword, good luck on your journey," Zoro told Izuku giving him a hug.

Then Tashigi came over and gave izuku a hug and a kiss on his cheek. Izuku now blushing sailed off into another whirlpool.

Izuku only thought one thing, 'Not again,' while getting sucked down into the depths.

Pov ???
"What is that"

Here's the chapter I hope you enjoy, if you did make sure to leave a like! If there are any mistakes please let me know so I can fix them. Thanks for me all the support recently, I'm very grateful! Sorry for the shorter chapter.

As always thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

-leveloneclub