Ch 17 Entrance Exams Pt 2.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"I am here" - All might
"I am here" -  Afo

As they all began to exit the auditorium and into their assigned buses, Izuku managed to find Ochaco.

The bus took them to a quick stop to let all students change into what they were most comfortable fighting in before taking them to their examination site. After a 5 minute drive, students were exiting the buses, standing in front of the entrance. Most were amazed at the site and the construction of a mock city. 

Izuku and Ochaco stepped out of the bus and looked towards the door. Ochaco started shaking with nervousness since this could either make or break her life.

"What happens if I fail, what will I do," Ochaco nervously rambled to herself before the blue hair boy made a reapearence. "You are distracting your fellow participants with your rambling, you should leave if you don't take this serious!" The blue hair boy once again critected Ochaco. "Sorry," Ochaco said before calming down and refocusing.

Izuku looked towards Ocacho and his eyes glowed red for a second before he looked towards the doors. 'Remember only enough points to pass.'

Suddenly, a voice rang out to all seven exam sites.

"BEGIN!"

As the doors suddenly flung open at all seven sites, many of the examines stood at the entrance, completely confused. Izuku, however, did not. He pushed Ochako slightly forward before dashing into the exam site himself with his sword at ready. Ochako stumbled two steps forward before understanding what was happening and began running forward.

"Hey what are they doing, are they stupid?" asked one person from Izuku's site, "It hasn't started."

"Wait, didn't we hear a begin?" asked another.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE! GET GOING! FOLLOW THAT KID HE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA!"

When Present Mic announced that, everyone began surging forward into the exam sites, pushing each other as they did.

Izuku, who was far ahead of everyone in the group, was the first one to meet a villain robot that was one of many on the streets ahead.

A one pointer suddenly turned and saw Izuku, it's red eye flashing as it recognized an enemy.

"Target acquired. I'll kill you!" threatened the one pointer as it revved its wheel, speeding towards Izuku.

Izuku gritted his teeth in excitement as he jumped into the air while the one point villain began to fire bullets from its hand. The robot began to adjust its aim, but Izuku flipped through the air, and brought his sword down at full power without haki. He immediately regretted his decision due to the one pointer as well as 4 three pointers, being split in half. Two buildings and part of the street were taken out as well. ' Shit, so much for not standing out, I thought they would be tougher,' Izuku thought running to find more points.

--------------------------------------------------------
As destruction ensued, Izuku landed just as the last villain robot blew up, framing his body in light.

'So awesome!' Ochako thought before blinking and blushing, quickly slapping herself. Ochaco looked on with a determined expression and headed a different direction since there wouldn't be many points left behind Izuku. She knew that going the same direction as Izuku would lower her chances of going into U.A., and she wanted to make it in so she could be in the same class as Izuku... she waved a mental hand through that thought process.