Ch 5: Aftermath

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"ALL MIGHT"

Quick thing this chapter contains some swearing (Kaachan mostly) so bewarned.

The next day. Morning

Izumi group pov.

"I bet Izuku was so scared that he wet himself mhahaha," Katsuki said to the friend group of Shota, Shoto, and Izumi. "No I bet, he cried himself to sleep," replied Izumi. "Shota what do you think?" Shoto asked his sister. "I think he's fine, he's pretty brave!" Shota replied to her brother. Conversations continued on their walk towards the campsite they left Izuku at, until they discover something that horrified them.

They saw what looked like claw marks all around the campsite and shoe marks which looked like izuku ran. The most scary part was the wolf marks followed the shoe marks increadly close. "What the Fuck," Katsuki said what everyone was thinking. 'Where's Izuku,' all four friends thought the samething. Immediately realizing what happened to Izuku, Izumi and Shota began having mini panic attacks. 'What have I done, wolves got my brother, there's little to no change he got away with no quirk to defend himself,' Izumi thought darkly to herself, drowning in sadness.

"What are we standing around for you idiots, let's start looking for Izuku," Shota quickly said to the group. Izumi banished all her dark thoughts to the back of mind and agreed with Shota. "Follow the foot prints and we will find Izuku ," Shoto said to the group. 'Well what's left of him,' Shoto thought to himself.

Izuku pov.
Waking up in the tree my stomach grumbled and I heard shouting.
'There probably worried that their going to get in trouble if I don't come home,' izuku thought to himself before jumping out of the tree. A small smile adorning Izuku's face thinking back at what he accomplished. "Cool your jets I'm fine Guys," Izuku shouted to the forest. It took about 30 seconds until 2 body's slammed in to Izuku hugging him. "I'm glad your ok izuku I was worried about you," Shota said with small tears in her eyes. "Ya Izuku I'm glad your not dead our parents would be mad," Izumi added her piece, but inside she was happy he was safe.
"Ya damn nerd, I almost thought we finally got rid of you for good," Katsuki exclaimed, but deep down he was glad too. Katsuki instantly got two death glares from Izumi and Shota.

"Well now that we got him let's head back to camp and wait for Mrs, Midoria," Shoto said to the group. He too was glad izuku was safe at least for his sisters sake, and izuku was once his best friend. The group silently agreed to not ask questions upon what happened to Izuku, 'because it must of traumatized him,' the friends thought themselves. Unaware to them the incident helped to light the fire in heart and made him more set to become a hero who saved everyone with smile.

To be honest Izuku felt like he was floating, who else could say they survived a wolf attack.

Time skip inko arrives to take them home

"So Izumi anythink interesting happen camping?" Inko asked her favorite child. Izumi looked over to Izuku, realizing that she would get in trouble hung her head low and was about to respond, until izuku interrupted her. "Nothing happened," izuku said this as he walked to the car with a wide smile. "Well ok then let's go!" Inko said before looking towards Izumi and seeing her and her friends dirty.' must get them to have showers when home,' completely unaware to how her son was covered in twice the dirt then them, and even some blood.

Ride home

Izumi was surprised that Izuku didn't get them in trouble, and was extremely grateful. Izumi talked to her friends and decided to give Izuku a break before confronting him on becoming a hero again. Izumi and her gang chatted the whole way back with Izuku staring out the window with a smile on his face.

Home

Upon arriving home izuku imediently raided his secret supply of food, had a shower, and went to bed. Izuku had no dreams that night.

Life seemed to be great for Izuku, the whole week his bullies avoided him and he didn't have to do first aid to himself after School. Though Izumi is more protective and makes me walk home with her. All in all life was getting better until...

One week later at school

"Izuku do you still want to be a hero," Katsuki asked izuku with his group behind him. Izuku knowing already what would happen put a smile on his face and said his dream. "Even if you put me down I will always want to be a hero," Izuku's eyes narrowed to Katsuki's fist only to get frozen by Shota first. "Izuku haven't you learned your quirkless you would only get in our way," Shota said to Izuku with a frown. 'I'm sorry Izuku but it for your own good,' Shota thought trying to justify her actions. Izuku looked towards Shota surprised and heartbroken, Shota was never the first to bully him usually the last. Izuku's hawk eyes looked towards her, but she didn't look back and activated her fire quirk and imediently burned him. Though teary eyes izuku welcomed the darkness which took away his pain.

Izuku ended up leaving school 30 minutes later with Izumi helping me walk. " Izuku if you just stopped wanting to be a hero, none of this would of happened," Izumi exclaimed. Izuku stayed a quiet knowing he couldn't win and let Izumi complain about him.

Once arriving home Izuku promptly administered first aid to himself, and ate lunch, then went to bed, before rembering the old map he found in the forest.

Izuku dug though his old pants and confirmed that he did actually find a map.
Izuku crawled back into his bed with his thoughts.
'A place where dreams come true.'

Here's another chapter!! I hope you enjoyed! Next chapters going to be interesting at the very least.

-leveloneclub