See you soon!

Timeskip: Sunday, 4:30 pm 

(So a disclaimer: You're all in high school and Y/N is the same age as Kuroo but Kenma is a year younger... I don't know what the driving age is in different countries, but in mine, you're able to drive at 16 and considering Y/N are Kuroo are about 17-18 it should've been fine... so if it seems weird to you I'm so sorry for the confusion, anyways...)

You're getting ready to head to the airport to say goodbye to Kuroo... You start to rush around since his plane leaves in about 1 and a half. Until you stop and think about what happened on Friday night... the kiss... the fireworks... but you don't have time to ask him about it, at least not now. You brush it off and continue to get ready. 

You, Kenma, and Kuroo make your way to the airport as Kuroo's parents took a different car with all the luggage. You get through security, baggage, and then make your way to his gate. 

"This is it," you say smiling, excited for him, as you guys stand up getting ready to see him leave.

Kuroo straightens his back and breathes out looking at you. "I'll miss you idiots..." he admits while patting your head and then smacking Kenma's back, who's obviously on his phone.

"mhm... see you soon..." Kenma says blankly.

"Jeez Kenma could be any drier!" Kuroo says jokingly offended.

"You're not dying dude you're gonna come back... so dramatic." Kenma whispers under his breath.

"what was that?" Kuroo says cupping his ear to "hear better".

"Oh my- Kenma just wait in the car, why don't you," you say pointing in the direction of the car, as you roll your eyes because these two drive you crazy.

Kenma goes close to Kuroo so that Kuroo can hug Kenma goodbye, while obviously still on his phone. Then Kenma turns around and makes his way back to the car. 

"Okay welp- see you soon!" You say while awkwardly smiling and quickly turning around to walk away.

" Hey! What the hell?! I don't get a hug??" Kuroo says confused and offended.

You stop walking away, starting to blush. You slowly turn back around to face Kuroo and say "Oh you're such baby!" you say while laughing at his puppy dog face.

You turn back around and slowly walk away to tease him. You hear familiar footsteps speeding at you until you feel a strong pair of arms go around your waist a pick you up from behind. Your feet lift off the ground as you give out a cute laugh. After the pair of strong arms squeeze you a little tighter with their head resting on your back. "Kuroo... put me down," you say still laughing.

"are you going to give me a hug?" Kuroo argues like a child.

"... maybe if you put me down you'll find out," you say.

Kuroo then takes a few seconds to hug you from behind, and then finally puts you down. You turn around slowly facing him while smiling, and then finally give him a hug. He wraps his arms around you again and rests his head on yours.

"Happy?" you say.

"Very." he responds softly.

Kuroo's gate calls again as his parents now start to board calling for him to come. He looks back and gestures that's he'll be going soon.

You start to let go of him and say "See you soon you idiot! Have fun!" you say happily.

but before you're out of his arms he holds on one more time and says softly, "bye-bye chibi-chan...". He then kisses you on your forehead and head to the counter. You watch him board the flight. You start to blush when he's finally gone. Almost tearing up by how much joy is in your heart. You head back to the car where Kenma was waiting. 

"Took you long enough..." Kenma says still playing games.

"Just play your games," you say to him trying to not let go of your mood.

You and Kenma decided to head to your house and play games there since you also wanted Kenma to at least have a change of scenery than from his room. On the way to your house, you start to think about Kuroo and the moments you've been having... and that kiss... You think happy thoughts until you realize neither of you have talked about it. Which makes you worry because what if it was a one-time thing? what if it was a momentary thing that Kuroo will hope has gone away by the time he gets back? You can't say you're dating now because it was only a kiss... so what are you too? Friends? Friends with benefits? Dating? Courting?? you realize this was more complicated than just a simple kiss...

You and Kenma finally get to your house at around 6:00 pm. You, Kenma, and your family have dinner, and then you both make your way upstairs to your room. You and Kenma start to play animal crossing together on your bed, him on his Nintendo, and you on your own Nintendo that Kenma got you for your birthday last year. 

After some time Kenma asks you a question.

"Y/N?" Kenma asks.

"yeah.."

"You love Kuroo don't you?" Kenma asks casually.

Usually, you'd react completely shocked and flustered... but something about you just couldn't lie to Kenma.

"Yes? No? I don't know," you say defeated.

Kenma turns off his game and turns to you. Woah... Kenma? turns off his video game? it must be serious.

"Y/N I know you do, I can see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him... you're in love with him. Honestly, I'm surprised you guys kept it going this long." Kenma says nonchalantly.

"Love him? I don't know if I ever saw it like that" you say questioning yourself.

"Maybe it's because being around each other so often you never realize your infatuation turned into love." Kenma replies.

"I don't know Kenken I've like him for the longest time and for that time I thought that my feelings would ruin everything," you say sadly.

"I know he likes you Y/N... but what makes you think that all this would be ruined, it wouldn't be fair to you keep this to yourself... I know what that feels like, it's not fun." Kenma says with slight hurt in his eyes. Like I've said before you and Kenma have always been closer on an emotional level, but this was a whole new level to Kenma, you decide to not dig at him, at least not right now.

"Kenma, we kissed.  Last Friday night, we kissed on the roof and it was amazing but we didn't have time to talk about it, so now I'm just- what if he just forgets all of that and act like nothing happens?" you say starting to tear up at the complicated situation.

"Y-you guys kissed?" Kenma says with wide eyes. Wide eyes? what the hell is up with Kenma?

"Kenken are you okay? why are you acting so differently?" you ask weirdly.

"Because Y/N I have watched us grow up, and for you two have feelings for each other, yet do NOTHING about it! I just want you guys to be happy and I know you can both provide that for each other, I mean you have been doing that for each other... I honestly wouldn't notice the difference." Kenma says like he's been waiting years to say it.

You're shocked. Kuroo likes you back? This whole time he's liked you back... This gives you hope but you still can't help but feel worried.

"I don't know Kenma, maybe I do love him..." you pause to think briefly. You then turn your head to look at the window that's facing Kuroo's window, in his room his lights are off. you sigh and say, " I do love him, so much, but I.. I think I just want to be distracted tonight. Is that okay?" you say trying to feel better.

"Of course," Kenma says with a small smile. He gives you a little hug (what a wholesome child like sjfskjkjksjgvjk) 

You and Kenma played games for hours, he ended up sleeping over at your house since it was getting late and your parents didn't want him to go through the trouble of going all the way back to his house. It wasn't a new thing for Kuroo and Kenma to sleepover by the way, but you wondered if that would change if you and Kuroo... changed?

-End of Chapter 6-