Pizza

Saturday: 7:00 pm

Sidenote: I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for not posting chapters as much as I used to:( school's kind of been heavy but I'll try my best to make up for it:) 

You and the group end up singing for another hour until you all get hungry and decide to go out to eat before all heading home. You guys end up at this delicious pizza spot next door. Everyone heads inside and takes a seat at the table. You decide to take a seat in the booth beside Suga. Across from you were Kenma and Hinata who, without a doubt, made up because they could barely keep their hands off each other. You were cringing but it was also cute. You quickly look around to see where Kuroo was, especially since you never cleared up what happened back at the karaoke place. You decide to just brush it off because you don't care anyway, right? Wrong. You were looking over the menu until you realize a familiar scent and someone coming very close to you. You look to your right and it's Kuroo. Honestly, you know you shouldn't be surprised. Because no matter how much you push him away he knows you can't stay away forever. 

You blush when you see that his face was right next to yours. His head was hovering over your shoulder looking at your menu. "Can I help you?" you ask with attitude.

"Just looking," he says without taking his eyes off the menu.

"Well, you have your own menu right there," you say reaching for his menu on his plate. His hand stops you from grabbing the menu and instead moves it to rest on his thigh. 

'WTF!' you think to yourself. You blush even more you frantically start to look at your hand resting on his lap with his hand still holding your wrist and Kuroo's face. He, although, still has his eyes glued to the menu. 

"Uhm... K-Kuroo..." you say nervously.

"Yes, chibi- chan," he responds slowly. Almost like he's trying to taste it. You watch his face as he intensely reads the menu and his head resting on his fingers. How could he be so composed? 

You wonder what game he's playing, so naturally, you want to play too. You gain back some confidence and decide to test him. Correction: tease him.

You slide your hand up his thigh and stop right where you thought was good enough. You grab his chin with your fingers and slowly move his head to face yours. You lean in closer to him and look him in his eyes and say "Do you mind hurrying up... I'm getting hungry," and smirk.

His eyes widen but knowing Kuroo he won't stop until he is satisfied. He then puts his hand on your thigh but keeps it at a respectful distance from your upper thigh (because consent is a thing POINT BLANK PERIOD). He does so while still keeping eye contact with you. You blush at these actions but clear your throat to get your head back in the game.

"Sorry chibi-chan, I just can't decide what to eat," he says even slower than before while he looks you up and down as he bites his lip. " Maybe you'd know what I want..." he says passing you the menu as his eyes meet yours again.

'WOT THE FOK!' you think to yourself as you literally explode on the inside. You can feel your cheeks burn but you MUST continue. "Well, I don't know about you, but I think meat- lovers," you glide your hand a little higher up his thigh, "is good enough for me," you finish your sentence.

Kuroo was so caught off guard, he ended up choking on air. He clears his throat and drinks some water. "Uhm e-excuse me I need to... pee-" he says getting up and walking away. You see him fix his pants as he makes his way to the washroom. You giggle because you obviously won. 

"You guys literally need to just fuck already," Oikawa says rolling his eyes.

"YES! and make sure to tell us so we know," Bokuto adds.

"You are literally so perverted it's weird," you say concerned, "and Suga tell me they're wrong. You know like how you always do," you say waiting for Suga to back you up.

"Uhm well yes Bokuto, again, ew. BUT I'm not even gonna lie, I'll just be straightforward but y'all need to fuck," Suga says agreeing.

"WHAT?!" you say shocked by his response.

"AY! PERIOD OIKAWA IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!" Oikawa exclaims.

"Suga what the hell?? I thought you were gonna say otherwise," you complain.

"I mean usually yes, but if I'm going to be honest you guys would literally be perfect. Like it's insane how you guys haven't dated yet. If I were you I'd literally be all over him and would've taken him the moment I liked him." Suga explains. You look down to your lap feeling slightly guilty that you haven't done much about your feelings in the past.

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to guilt you. If you're not ready then don't force it but I'm saying Y/N, is that from what we see, Kuroo really loves you... so if you're worried that friendship will be ruined if you guys do break up, trust me it won't." Suga says grabbing your hand to reassure you.

Love? a few months ago you found out the boy you've had a crush on ever since the 2nd grade had a crush on you, but he loves you? You take a deep breath. You know Suga is right. You knew all these things all along, you just never wanted to admit it to yourself because you're scared. But no more. Life is too short to be second-guessing yourself. 

" You're right Suga... I know what I want and I should go for it..." you finally admit.

All of a sudden everyone at the table starts to agree and you hear "FINALLY!" from Kenma or "IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME" from Tanaka and even "They finally fucking" from Akaashi. 

"Well damn! SOR-RY! didn't know I kept you all waiting!" you say flailing your arms around. 'The nerve some of these people have...' you say to yourself.

Kuroo finally comes back from the washroom and sits next to you. Everyone is silent and has their eyes on Kuroo. He notices and and says "...what?" 

Everyone clears their throats and goes back to doing whatever they were doing. Of course, there's always someone bound to say something.

"Kuroo, I- uh... saw you limping on the way to the washroom there. You got a Uhm...- situation?" Bokuto points out way too enthusiastically.

"Well, he definitely wasn't peeing if he took more than 10 minutes in there..." Oikawa points out.

"You know you guys can just say he was beat-" Kenma gets cut off.

"ANYWAYS!!" you almost yell, "Is everyone ready to order,".

Everyone goes back to being silent. Kuroo, on the other hand, giggles knowing what everyone is thinking. Bokuto reaches over to give Kuroo a high five and says "nice!" Everyone bursts out laughing. Honestly, it might've been embarrassing but it was the highlight of your week. You'd wish to bottle up this memory to remind you that things can get better.

-End of Chapter 21-