Bet

Monday: 4:30pm

The rest of the day was pretty chill, people didn't really ask about you and Kuroo dating although you felt like they already knew because of what happened with Jessica. In class, you were glad people weren't staring you two down but you guess it was also because you and Kuroo weren't making it that obvious, after all, you guys weren't trying to be that cheesy couple that shows way too much PDA. Ew. that's just not something that fits your relationship. Although, people didn't ask about you and Kuroo today, you knew that there was going to be a particular group that would be all over you two...

"HEY!! WHY WASN'T I THE FIRST TO KNOW?" you hear someone yell from across the gym. Before you turn around, your head gets hit with a volleyball. 

"OW! Hey what the hell-" you say rubbing the back of your head as you turn around. 

When you turn around, a not-so-happy Kenma is right there in your face.

"Woah ever heard of personal space?" you sass him.

"NO! How could you not tell me?!" Kenma yells.

"What are you talking about?" you ask very confused.

"YOU AND KUROO ARE DATING?!!" Kenma yells with his arms flailing in the air.

"Kenma!! SHHH!" you say in embarrassment.

"WHAT?!" the whole team exclaims as they enter the gym. Kuroo looks at the two of you with wide eyes. Kuroo tries to walk out the gym slowly so Kenma wouldn't notice but without even looking Kenma points his hand towards Kuroo and yells "Don't move Tetsuro! I haven't even gotten to you yet!"

You look at Kuroo giving him a "Well shit, we're dead" look. 

"Kenma I'm sorry! I thought I told you but it turns out I forgot-" you say trying to laugh it off.

"Oohh you forgot? Oh my, yeah I TOTALLY forgive youuu.." Kenma says with attitude.

"... I sense sarcasm..." you admit.

"YEAH NO SHIT! Come on, Y/N. I thought you'd at least call or text me, but even the 1st years know before I did..." Kenma says disappointed.

"At least the team didn't know until you yelled it..." you say trying to lighten the mood.

Kenma just gives you this death stare.

"Okayyy! I'm sorry Kenma I really am but I'll make it up to you, I promise." you say with your hands clasped together.

"How?" Kenma says pouting with his arms crossed.

"I-I'll give you 50,000 bells on Animal crossing so you can by all the clothes you want," you say hoping that's enough.

"..That's it?" Kenma argues.

"Oh! And I'll give you my pet tarantula too-" (in the game btw Y/N doesn't actually have a pet tarantula... just in case that wasn't clear, anyways continue)

You notice Kenma was about to interrupt again so you add on, "AND I'll buy you bubble tea for the next TWO WEEKS and all the snacks you want!" you say begging. 

Kenma hasn't looked at you yet, his arms are still crossed and his lips are still pouted. 

"Please Kenma?" you pout.

"FINE! but you need to tell me the details about what happened between you two," Kenma says bluntly.

"Deal!" you say hugging him tightly.

Kenma lets you embrace him for a few seconds before he says "...Get off me...".

You gladly let him go and smile. He rolls his eyes and sits over on the benches. You continue gathering the volleyballs and set up the net.