You Love Me

Timeskip: A month- Friday: 3:00 pm

(Sidenote: I just wanted to say I'm offically announcing the release of my new story A City Full of Strangers ! it's a Sunaxreader story and the first five chapters are out now... I hope you guys check it out! Anyways, continuing with the story...)

Summer has begun and you have been going out all day and staying up all night. Although, it wasn't different from previous summers, you tried your best to spend as much time with your friends before you all had to part ways for college, especially with Kenma. Your days were filled with going out Downtown, to the beach, playing volleyball, sleepovers and everything a teenager would hope for before heading off to university. Tonight, you and the group were going to have a bonfire at Oikawa's cottage. You all thought a little vacation for a couple of days would be nice for all the third years leaving. 

The cottage looked out to a beautiful and peaceful lake while the cottage was secluded and far away from your usual city life. 

"Wow, Oikawa this is a gorgeous cottage!" you say looking around. 

"Thank you! My parents were happy to lend it to us for the weekend..." he responds.  

"So, who gets what room?" Iwazumi asks carrying all of Oikawa's luggage.

"Oh I'm glad you asked! Well, since we're all couples here and there is perfectly 5 rooms... Daichi and Suga can get the first one on the left, me and Iwa will get the second one cross from them. Down the hall will be Hinata and Kenma's, and upstairs will be Bokuto and Akaashi and Y/N and Kuroo," wow it really was perfect. You look over to Kuroo and blush, this was kind of like your first vacation together. 

"Oh, thank God we didn't get the room next to them..." Kenma whispers to Hinata. 

"Hey! We weren't even gonna do anything!" you yell. Kuroo scratches his head and blushes. 

"OH NICE!" Bokuto exclaims and raises his hand waiting for a high five from Kuroo. 

"Ouu! So ya'll finally fuc-" you cut Oikawa off.

"WE SHOULD GO SWIMMING!" you quickly grab your luggage and head up to your room. 

After getting settled in, you throw on a bathing suit and get your things to head down to the patio (the patio looked out to the lake and you could swim from there). 

"Damn, you look... nice," Kuroo says entering the room. 

You turn around and you see him blushing. "You've already seen me naked, why do you always act like you're seeing me for the first time?" you giggle.

He makes his way over to you and pulls you closer by the waist. "Because you always seem to leave me speechless... and every time I look at you, you get more and more beautiful," He touches his forehead with yours and gives you a playful smiles before kissing you. 

"Shut up," you say laughing at his comment even though it made you blush. 

"I'm serious! You drive me crazy Chibi-chan and that's how I know I will always love you because I'll never get tired of it," He pulls you back in. 

"I love you too but..." you look at him with sad eyes.

"But what?" Concern grows on his face. 

"But we need to get downstairs and go swim... they're waiting for us," he lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes. 

"I'll get you back for that," he says letting you go. 

As you head out you say " Mhm, maybe later tonight," you wink at him and see him turn red. 

"I hate you!" he yells hoping you'll hear him from the hall. 

"You love me!" you yell back and you were right, he did love you. 

You head downstairs and see everyone already outside. Kenma covered in a towel and on his nintendo, Hinata being scolded by Suga for putting way too much sunscreen on. Daichi and Iwazumi talking about probably something boring. Bokuto got his butt stuck in the floatie and Akaashi tried to help him out, and Oikawa was tanning, acting like all of this wasn't happening right beside him. You take a seat next to Oikawa who looks like he's in his own little world. 

"So, Y/N how are you and Mister Rooster Head looking-ass?" Oikawa asks casually. 

You laugh at his remark, "Uh, we're good it's almost been 9 months since we've started dating..." 

"Woww! I'm happy for you guys. Do you think you're going to marry him?" He asks nicely but it also feels like you're being interrogated.

"Honestly, I feel like we are... I know we're only in high school and I shouldn't get my hopes up but I just know it's him..." A smile forms on your face.

"Awe, I was always rooting for you two!" Suga exclaims like a proud mom. 

"Yeah, you make him quite happy Y/N, not even I can make him smile like that..." Bokuto says acting like he's hurt. "If you hurt him, he's mine forever..." Bokuto adds. 

"Back off! He's mine and that's NEVER going to change," you say crossing your arms. Why were you mad? It was just Bokuto... but he is thicker than you, he might actually have a chance.

"Nah, you heard her... I'm hers," Kuroo sneaks up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I can't even be mad! You guys are cute together!" Bokuto admits. 

"Don't worry Bokuto, you'll always have a special place in my heart..." Kuroo says walking over to him. 

"Thanks man..." they share a moment with each other. But it quickly ends when Akaashi pushes both of them in. He looks over to you and you both laugh. You give him a look that says "Thank you," he nods in response.

Kuroo climbs up the ladder, soaking. You'd laugh but you caught yourself staring at the water dripping from Kuroo's hair down to his chest. You watch the water droplets race down him until you notice Kuroo walking quickly towards you as he says "Oh you think that's funny?" You don't have time to react and suddenly Kuroo is carrying you over to the edge of the dock. 

"Wait Kuroo-" Before you could fight to get out of his grasp he jumps, bringing both of you into the water. 

"Is it funny now?" he says smiling at you. 

You splash water in his face, "I hate you..."

"You love me," he pulls you closer. You smile. 

"No, don't think you can get out of this one easily..." You quickly swim away until Bokuto comes out of the water scaring you. Both boys laugh and high five... you glance over to Oikawa and Akaashi who jump in, gladly to help you. Everyone else ended up coming in to fight and that was how your afternoon went. 

The sun started to set on you guys and you headed inside for a while, until coming out again for the bonfire. 

You all gathered around, sitting close to each other. You took your seat on Kuroo's lap and watched everyone, capturing a new memory. Oikawa bugging Iwa for another marshmellow, Suga and Daichi laughing like a married couple, Kenma nestled in Hinata's lap playing his game while Hinata's arms were wrapped around him. Akaashi's head was laying on Bokuto's shoulder as he started to fall asleep... everyone was happy and everything was perfect. You look over to Kuroo and just smile at him. You notice behind his head, a shooting star was passing by. You tell everyone and they all turn to look at it. 

"Make a wish baby," you tell Kuroo as you point at the star.

"I wish to be with you forever..." he whispers in your ear and kisses your cheek. 

You wished for the same thing, hoping it increases your chances. Not that you needed the extra luck, you were sure forever was going to be with Kuroo. 

-End of Chapter 39-