Camp

Saturday: 8:30 am

You and the rest of the team take a little washroom break, while some of the other boys are in the convenience store buying snacks. You wait near the bus doors just because you actually needed fresh air and not a bathroom break. You're minding your own business until the sunlight is blocked and you are now in a shade. It's Kuroo.

"Even though we sit beside each other, you have about 5 seconds to say something or get out of my face before I hit you..." you say harshly.

"ouch someone's mad..." Kuroo says scared.

you don't respond. 

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to joke so much, if it really bothers you that much I'll throw it away," he says sincerely.

"... no, don't do that. I'm sorry I'm just- don't throw it away. You can talk to whoever you want to," you say defeated.

" It's okay! I really wasn't planning on texting her, and I'd only text her if she decided to text me," he says.

"Okay sorry..." you say again.

"You also looked cute when you were jealous by the way," he says quickly before hopping onto the bus.

"hey-" you try to explain but you just know it's no use.

Everyone gets back onto the bus and continue to make their way to camp. You don't remember when but you start to drift asleep during the bus ride. You wake up to someone lightly stroking your hair.

"good morning sleepy head..." Kuroo says gently.

It seems like you fell asleep on his shoulder and instead of reacting all flustered, you realize how comfortable his shoulder is and continue to lay on it.

"Y/N it's time to get up..." he says continuing to caress your head.

"five minutes?" you ask gently.

"I'm sorry chibi-chan, but we're at camp now. Come on you can sleep later tonight," he says.

"Okay," you say as you yawn and start to get up.

You both make your way off the bus and meet the rest of the team in their assigned room. You on the other hand stay with the other team managers in a separate room. Once all teams are set up in their rooms, you and the other managers make your way onto the field where the captains explain the rules and the basics of the camp. You notice Kiyoko there and decide to go say hi. You and Kiyoko met as first years and have hung out a few times, you'd say you guys are good friends. You introduce yourself to Karasuno's newest manager, Yachi, and try to catch up on everything. You all quiet down as the coaches start to talk. Sooner or later the boys go off to start their matches, while you and the managers start to prepare dinner.

You start to put out the cups, plates, and utensils and turn on the grills. Coach Nekomata tells you to start calling the teams to dinner as the food is now ready. You make your way to the gyms and start to call each team. You get to the last gym and see Nekoma and Karasuno versing each other. You notice Kenma sitting on the floor sweating while sitting and talking to another boy whom you don't recall seeing last year. You walk up to them to see what they might be up to.

"Hi Kenma, who's your friend?" you say smirking at him.

You can tell Kenma doesn't want you to be there, so you stay just to piss him off. After all, it's not so often you see Kenma flustered like this. His friend begins to talk... 

"Hi, I'm Hinata Shoyo! It's nice to meet you!" the orange headed boy says to you.

Oh wow, what a ball of energy, "Hi Hinata! I'm Y/N! Me and Kenma are best friends," you say cheerfully.