Halloween

Timeskip: Four weeks: Saturday 9:00 pm

The days started getting shorter and the wind got a little bit colder. The leaves fell on the ground and the air smelt of rain and sweet chocolate... it is Halloween after all. Kenma came over to your house to get ready for Oikawa's Halloween party. He came with his costume which he said he'd keep a surprise until he had to put it on. You thought it was cute that Kenma was keeping it a surprise since you also had a surprise for Kenma. Kuroo decided to get ready at his house as he also wanted to keep his costume a secret.

"Okay I don't know what to be for Halloween.." you say frustrated.

"what do you mean? You're telling me you haven't picked a costume yet even though it's.. Halloween today?" Kenma clarify.

"Yes! I mean I have one I just don't know if I should wear it..." you explain.

"Okay well show me it," Kenma asks.

So you show him your costume. Out of your closet, you pull out a really cute yet slightly sexy kitty outfit. You thought it was cute since the mascot of your school was a cat, so tonight you were the mascot. But it wasn't like your basic bitch cat girl wear you just put on some ears and paint on some whiskers. This costume was all black, a skin-tight body long-sleeve suit that flared out into a little skirt. it came with a tail, choker with a bell, and of course the ears.

"Ouu! you should definitely wear it... no buts except yours in that suit," Kenma demands.

You put it on and you feel pretty great. Your confidence boosted when you looked in the mirror and admired your body. 

"Okay okay, so put on yours," you say.

Okay but I'm going to the bathroom," he says blushing.

after a few minutes and a long self pep-talk in the mirror, Kenma finally comes out.

"Woah," you say jaw dropped on the floor.

Kenma stands in front of you wears a maid outfit with little cat ears and gloves. His skirt was short and pouffy and thought it looked amazing on him.

"I love it!!" you say clapping while sitting on the bed. Kenma just blushes more.

"Okay let's go pick up Kuroo, and go," you say.

You get to Kuroo's and call him to hurry up as you guys waited in the car. He comes out wearing all black. As he gets closer, you can tell he's dressed like a spy or assassin of some sort. Your cheeks glow red and your heart sinks to your stomach with so many butterflies. He enters the car and you guys head to Oikawa's. 

You guys wait at the door until someone answers. You step into the light from the porch light, and Kuroo finally sees your costume since it was dark in the car. He looks you up and down and stars at all your curves and lets his eyes roam your body.

"Y/N you look..." Kuroo says slowly. Telling by his reaction you just know his thoughts aren't innocent.

"I look what?" you say slowly and seductively.

"Like y-your body its..." Kuroo struggles with his words until Oikawa finally answers the door.

"Heyy come on in!" he says.

Kenma heads inside, while Kuroo is still standing still staring at you. Before heading in you look at him and say "You don't look too bad yourself," but you stop again and think 'why not take it a little further? it is Halloween..' so you go closer to Kuroo and whisper in his ear, "What's wrong? Cat's got your tongue?" 

He melts hearing those words, it gives him shivers down his spine. And then you walk in knowing he's still watching you.

You guys enter the house and see a lot of people, many of which are from volleyball. You walk through the house and make your way to the living room where everyone else was. You see most of the Karasuno boys, Iwazumi, Ushijima, Tendou, Bokuto, Akaashi, and even some other boys from schools like Inarizaki and Date Tech. You compliment everyone's costumes just to uplift the mood. Like Aone wore a polar bear suit and the Miya twins dressed up as bees. You see Hinata and wave, you nudge Kenma, who turns around and automatically blushes. 

"Surprise!! I invited him," you whisper excitedly. They start to talk and you notice Kenma smile. You feel happy knowing Kenma is happy.

"Guys let's play truth or dare," Oikawa says. So everyone gathered in a circle and Oikawa puts a bottle in the middle. Suga forces Tsuki to go first, so he's at least participating. He reluctantly spins it and it lands on you. 

"Truth or dare?" he asks rolling his eyes.

"dare," you say.

He takes a moment to think, then smiles, and then asks the question, "I dare you to go into that closet with Kuroo and- well I think you can finish the rest..." he says knowing that it would've made you blush and bothered.

"Excuse me?" Kuroo says.

"You heard me," Tsuki says not wanting to repeat himself.

You turn to whisper discreetly in his ear and say, "why not? Are you scared?"

He blushes. "Fine it'll be like seven minutes in heaven," you say.

Everyone says "Ouuu" like they're all in grade 5, "Calm down he's my best friend..." you say standing up. 

"MHM!" Bokuto snaps.

You grab Kuroo's hand and walk into the dark coat closet. It's small yet breathable. You close the door behind you and now it's just you and Kuroo.

"So..." he says.

"soo.. how was your date?" you ask.

"Ugh, do we really have to talk about that right now?" he says.

"Was it really that bad?" you ask.

"I just- she's just not my type..." he lets out.

"Then who is your type?" you ask playfully. (Y/N was feeling herself tonight btw)

Kuroo looks at you, smirks, and takes one step closer. Instead of blushing, you build your confidence and give off a vibe to him that feels playful and confident. "I think you know what my type is Y/N..." he says.

To tease him, you cross your arms and take a step back, "Uhm no I actually don't. Care to explain?" you say, still smiling but acting like you're confused.

"Well she's funny," he says taking a step forward.

"Mmm I need more than that", you say taking a step back.

"She's beautiful in every way imaginable," he says taking another step.

"Okay," you say smiling.

"Did I mention her smile makes me melt?" he asks, taking a step.

"Mmm no I don't think so," you say, stepping back.

"She has a really nice body if I must admit," he confesses with another step.

"oh really?" you say, stepping back.

"Mhm, and lastly she's the girl of my dreams, always was and always will be," he says, taking a bigger step.

"Why have you been explaining her like she already exists?" you ask, taking another step back but only for your back to hit the wall. He steps a little closer to close the gap between you.

He leans in even closer, and whispers "That's because she already exists chibi-chan,".

You now start to blush. it feels really hot in here, but you really don't mind. You try to speak but nothing can be said. 

" What's wrong chibi-chan? Cats got your tongue?" he says with a smirk.

He pins both of his hands to the wall, trapping you. He then moves his hands to your shoulders, then slowly slides them down to your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and bring your lips inches away from his. You lean in closer until you hear a knock on the door... 

"Times up losers," Oikawa says.

You back up letting room between you two... you look at Kuroo who looks flustered and frustrated. You open the door but before leaving you turn your head to Kuroo and say, "Better luck next time," you smile and walk away.

"You guys are no fun... We didn't even hear anything!" Bokuto says.

"Ew shut up you guys are such perves," Suga says.

You smile knowing you won. There was no competition, but you just knew you won something.

-End of Chapter 17-