Hi<3

Monday: 8:30pm

As promised, a sleepover with Kenma was in progress. You had ordered pizza and played video games all night long. Kenma allowed you to put a face mask on him and brushed his hair. He says he hated it but you know he liked it. A part of your deal from earlier today, you got bubble tea and all your favorite snacks.

You and Kenma sat on your bed waiting for your Nintendo switches to charge. Still in face masks and robes. 

"Okay so, do tell," Kenma says in a posh manner.

you laugh at his attitude, but you continue to tell him everything and he demanded details. You tell him about the night you guys got back from the karaoke place and how out of impulse, you both confessed your feelings for each other that had bottled up for so many years...

"Ugh finally, it was honestly getting kind of annoying with how you to would literally flirt and cuddle and still be clueless..." Kenma says rolling his eyes as he takes a bit of his pocky.

You scoff at his remark and continue. You then tell him how both told each other how you loved each other and how Kuroo surprised you early in the morning with a date planned. You explained how he took you to a really cute diner and proceeded to show him your lock screen. 

"Ew. cute," Kenma says

You stop to give him a blank face. 

"Continue," he gestures with his hand holding another pocky stick. 

Rolling your eyes because Kenma's being a sassy bitch, you continue to tell him how you guys went to a really cool arcade downtown-

"UH! You're fake!" Kenma interrupts. Again gesturing to you with his hand.

"Wha- How??" You ask fed up.

"An arcade? That's like my motherland you ding-dong..." Kenma tells you with wide eyes.

You sit there silent. Shit, it is like his motherland... "I'm not a ding-dong..." you whisper.

You continue and tell him about the little dumpling shop you went to and told him how you imagined bringing your kids there one day, thankfully he didn't say anything except for "Awe, that's kind of sweet." But from the way his face looked, you knew in Kenma's head he was thinking "Where are my dumplings?". You tell him about the beach and how Kuroo finally asked you to be his girlfriend and how the world stopped right then and there.

"Oh thank God, I swear this story was never gonna end..." Kenma complains.

"You know what bitch!? What's with your pettiness?" you ask hitting him with a pillow.

"UHm, NO! I'm not tolerating a pillow fight right now..." Kenma says putting his hand out to stop you.

You look at him shocked. He really has the audacity... To be honest, you didn't want to get face mask on your sheets, so instead, you grab his Nintendo.

"Drop the attitude or else I drop the Nintendo..." you say opening the window.

"You wouldn't dare..." Kenma says giving you a despised look.

"Try me," you slowly extending your arm out the window.

"OKAY! I'M SORRY!" Kenma yells.

you toss the Nintendo on the bed. Kenma quickly grabs it and holds it close to him.

"You're a monster..." Kenma whispers. 

You laugh proudly, knowing that was his weakness. Next thing you know, you feel something hit your back. You turn around to see a paper airplane on the ground. You pick it up and open it. It says "Hi <3". You look up and see Kuroo "hiding" in his curtains.