A Day in My Life

Timeskip a few months- Tuesday: 7:30 am

(Sidenote: This chapter will be in the pov of Kuroo, just so you guys can see his view of the story for a change. Anways continuing...)

I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm just like always. I look at my phone and see my lock screen, it's Y/N. My Chibi-chan. Instantly my day is better.

I get up and look out my window like always, she's not up yet. I go take a shower and put on my uniform. One last check out the window before I go and she's not in her room, she must be in the washroom. I make my way over to her house and knock on the door, this time it's her and not her mom. 

"Good morning Chibi-chan!" I say with a bright smile.

"Good morning baby," she says sweetly and gives me a peck on the cheek...  but it wasn't enough. So, I give her a few kisses on the lips. It makes her giggle. I love her laugh. 

We make our way to school and on the way we stop by a cafe because I know she didn't eat breakfast yet. I ordered her her usual order. A swiss, ham and egg sandwich with an iced tea ( or whatever you like).  She smiles everytime I get her this sandwich and it's cute. But it doesn't make sense because she reacts like she doesn't know I'm gonna get her the same thing everytime... I'm not complaining though. 

She holds my hand as we continue to walk to school while her other hand is holding her sandwich, mine is occupied with holding her drink. Knowing she probably won't finish all of it, I take a few sips of it. It's finally spring time and the weather is starting to become warmer. I look over to Y/N and she begins to do that thing when the sun's out and there's a breeze and she closes her eyes and smile. I always loved it when she did that. She's always done it ever since I could remember. Sometimes, when the sun was really bright, she'd scrunch her nose and wiggle it a little. Thankfully, it was one of those times. 

We finally get to school and I walk her to her locker. She has gym in the mornings now, so I walk her to the locker rooms too. I pull her in for a kiss before she goes and maybe I asked for more than one. She complains and says she has to get to class but I just want one more kiss. I was about to let her go before I realize a few boys staring at her. So naturally, I pull her in by the waist and kiss her even more. She "tries" to resist but she goes along with it. Out of the corner of my eye I see they scoff, roll their eyes and walk away. Good, they know she's mine. 

"Okay Kuroo I seriously have to go..." she says pulling away.

"Mmm okayy, I'll see you in math?" I say looking at her face one more time before I have to wait another 4 and a half hours to see her again because math is near lunch and we have different classes in between.

"Yes! Now go..." she playfully pushes me away. 

I watch her walk into the gym until I can't see her anymore. As I make my way to class, I notice Jessica down the hall, I quickly turn the other way but I can hear her footsteps getting louder. Oh shit. I walk faster and I see my class at the end of the hall. Almost there. 

"Kurooo!!" she yells.

No. No. God no please not today.

"YOOHOO KUROOO!" She yells even louder. I can hear her running now. I pick up my pace. Only a few more steps and you're in class. But she was right behind me and I wasn't fast enough. I feel her hand grab my arm back. Okay Kuroo you can do it. 

"Jessica. Please. Stop." I say firmly but still politely.

"But what? I didn't do anything wrong... Come on, when will you see it's me and you..." She says annoyingly.

"Jessica please, I don't want to repeat myself. There is no you and me. I love Y/N. Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE WILL FOREVER BE BY MY SIDE. NO ONE ELSE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I"M PROBABLY GOING TO MARRY HER. SO PLEASE STOP..." I saw a little louder but not quite yelling.