Game Day

Timeskip a few days- Tuesday: 2:15pm

It's finally time for that time of the year and you couldn't be more excited. You head to the bus waiting for all the boys to take their seats so you can head to the gymnasium. 

"Come on boys! If you guys don't get in the bus right now no dinner for any of you!" you yell at the boys who are messing around.

"Sorry Y/N," they studder getting scared by you.

You try to keep calm and make sure everything is all set to head to nationals. You make one more run into the hotel you guys were staying at and checked for any other members. After a final head count, you took your seat next to your boyfriend and were on your way. 

When you arrived you took your place on your side of the court preparing for you next game against none other than Fukurodani. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" you hear a familiar voice call from behind you as you were filling the water bottles.

"Hey Bokuto!!" you say cheerfully as you give him a hug. 

To be honest, all though you, Kenma, and Kuroo were all close, you'd like to think you and Bokuto were also really good friends. You knew that you could trust him with anything and that he had your back if you ever needed it. It wasn't a friendship where he'd be the first person you'd go to if you were crying, but if you needed someone you know he'd be there. Although Kenma was Kuroo's best friend, you didn't think counted considering Kenma was also your best friend, so Bokuto was like Kuroo's best friend whom you became close with. And now he's your boyfriend's best friend and over time you guys became like partners in crime and it was nice. 

"I heard you and the rooster head finally started dating! It's about time we all need to hang out soon!" Bokuto encourages.

"Oh for sure, I'm sure Suga is already on that..." you respond.

"Bokuto! Ready to be defeated?" Kuroo says from behind you.

"Ha! you're kidding right? I'll be so fast you won't even see me coming..." Bokuto says stepping closer to Kuroo.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Kuroo says weirdly seductive as he walks even closer to Bokuto until there was only a few inches between there faces.

"You guys are so weird-" you say witnessing their bromance.

"Jealous?" Bokuto sasses.

"uh.. Y/N do you think I can go get some food from the vendors real quick?" Kenma ask nervously.

"I mean go for it you have about 15 mintues before the game starts... just don't eat too much , okay?" you tell him.

"Okay." Kenma says a little too happily.

"Kenma...?" you say suspious but you already know what his motives are.

"Yes?" he says again nervous.

"Tell Hinata I say hi," you smirk.

"Uh wha-" he stumbles with his words.

"Oh me too!" Bokuto adds. 

"Same here..." Kuroo finishes.

Kenma proceeds to roll his eyes and continues to walk in the direction of the Karasuno team.

A few moments have passed, Kenma finally came back looking all flustered and his lips were plump... no doubt about what he was doing (TO BE CLEAR I was referring to making out..... anyways). It was time for the match between Fukurodani Academy vs. Nekoma High. The crowd was roaring and you realize this would probably be the last time you'd be in a gynasium, so you take it all in before it becomes another bottled memory.