Christmas

Timeskip a month- Friday: 4:45 pm

(Sidenote: I realize that the Nationals happened after Christmas... but I realized too late so I'm just going to slip this chapter in because I don't know where to put it soo... anyways continuing with the story..)

"What the hell are you wearing?" you ask Kuroo giving him a weird look.

"What? I like it..." he says looking at his sweater. It was a fuzzy red christmas sweater that says "All I want for Christmas is Y O U" but "YOU" is spelt with elements from the periodic table.

"Mhm... you look cute," you say casually. It's been almost a month since you and Kuroo started dating, but your words still manage to make him blush. 

"Thank you chibi-chan," he says sweetly pulling you in for a kiss.

"Jheez, do you guys always have to be- ew?" Kenma interupts. "Anyways, the gifts are all in the car now,"

"Great! Let's head to Suga's now..." Kuroo says. You all head out to the car and make your way to the party. 

Every year you and your friends throw yourselves a christmas party and do secret Santa. It's always thrown at Suga's house, which Oikawa hates because he wishes to be the host but they both figured since Oikawa gets to have Halloween at his house, Suga gets to have Christmas at his. Suga always has themes and this year it's red and green sweaters... last year's was black and red formal. You guys don't actually celebrate on Christmas but you always celebrate on the 23rd. 

You finally made it to Suga's and make your way inside. The house smelt like sugar cookies and cranberries. The house was well decorated but it wasn't overwhelming, Suga always knew how to make things feel homely. 

"Do you guys want cookies?" Suga offers you with a big smile. He's wearing a nice green cashmere sweater with a cute apron over it. 

You all grab cookies and follow him to the living room.

"Just put the gifts under the tree and the boys are playing charades," Suga says.

You enter the living room and you see that everyone is there (And by everyone I mean Bokuto, Akaashi, all of Karasuno, Oikawa, and Iwazumi). 

"Kenken!!" Hinata yells. He rushes over to Kenma and gives him a big hug. It was like a child not seeing there mom all day. But it was cute. You're so happy for them.

"Hey guys!! Merry Christmas!" you tell everyone.

"Merry Christmas!!" everyone yells back.

"We're playing charades but Bokuto sucks so," Akaashi says bluntly. 

"HEY!" Bokuto says offended, "This game can be hard..." he says under his breath. Akaashi pats his head to comfort him. Bokuto leans on his shoulder and pouts. Again, another cute couple.

"Y/N!" Oikawa suddenly yells.

"Oikawa! what?" you were startled.

"Why was I not informed of your new status??" He says putting his hands on his hips.

"Wha-"

"You're finally dating!! Honestly Y/N how did you not jump on that dic-" 

"OH OKAY! I get it... it's about time, me and Kuroo since forever and it's finally happening...." you say slightly annoyed because everyone has been saying that. But it was still funny, I mean they were right like, why not sooner? Oh well, it happened anyways. 

Everyone laughs and continues to talk and play. You take a seat on the ground near the coffee table next to Oikawa. 

"So you guys excited for graduation?" Daichi asks.