Chapter 18

Chandlers pov

I grab a hold on Sarah's arm and turn her around.

"What do you want." she said spitting in my face a little.

"I'm not done talking to you"

"Well I'm done talking to you."

She tried to walk off but i didn't let her. she can't leave me.

"Chandler, you can't just call me a whóre and then expect me to forgive you. And kissing me didn't make me want to forgive you. This is why where not together because you don't trust me and I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me."

I just stared at her shocked with what she said. I feel this surge of anger run through me. She can't talk to me like this. What the hell.

"I don't need you go back to your dumb little boyfriend mingus." I said rather matter o' factly.

"Maybe I will" she huffs and starts stomping off, towards her house.

I start walking home when I feel my phone vibrate In my pocket. I turn it on and see its a notification from twitter, saying that Sarah just tweeted something. the tweet said:

"Really tired of guys thinking they can just walk all over girls. it's pathetic."

I read over the tweet a few times and decided to tweet back.

"@Http.sarah if only girls knew there place then that wouldn't be a problem."

A few days later

Sarah's pov

It's Wednesday and I certainly don't want to go to school. It's raining outside though. so that makes it a little better. I start getting ready for school, putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and black and white longs sleeved shirt and my all black converse.

I grab my backpack and run through the rain to the buss stop and after a minute it's here and I get on.

Gemma's sat at the back of the buss in our usual spot waiting for me and waves me over as soon as she sees me.

"So...have you heard?" She asks

"About what"

"The new girl chandlers with."

(Disclaimer: I love Hana she's supper sweet. but in this story her characters a little snotty and rude.)

" I don't care soon she'll realize he's not all that great, and the hate that comes with dating him isn't worth it." I say not even fazed. I knew he was just going to bounce to a different as soon as we broke up. I won't let him get to me.

Seconds later the bus arrived at school and everyone got off slowly making their way into the torturous building where we spent 7 hours of our day

-

I walked out of history and over to my locker to put away my books and grab my wallet for lunch. as I'm walking back I run into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sooo sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said looking up. A boy I haven't met before was standing there picking up his books and I got on my knees and helped him pick them up. But he is really cute (pic of mystery boy on the side/top)

"It's ok, but only if you have lunch with me today to make up for it." he said with a little smirk on his face. and let me just say, ASDFGHJKL HE HAS AN ENGLISH ACCENT.

"okay" I say and I'm really sure that my cheeks are pink right now.

"Here let me introduce myself, I'm Colin"

"I'm sarah grace. but you can call me sarah"

He gives me a nod and raps his arm around my shoulder. I see chandler out of the corner of my eye and turn to look at him. I throw him a smug looking smile, then continue walking.

-

Sorry it took soooo long to get this chapter up I've been really busy lately.

Ok so I need some advice. There's this guy that I'm friends with and he's been acting weird lately. so on Thursday we where walking out of class together and he asked me if I liked anyone and I was like "no" because I didn't want him to know who I really like, which is another boy. so he then asks if I like him and I said that I liked him as a friend and he looked mad. he then said what if I knew who likes you then I said idk and he's like well would it be okay if that boy kissed you and I'm like idk. he gave me his sunglasses and walked off. what do I do??? Does he like me???

Sorry for such a long a/n

Goal for next chapter: 4 comments and 6 votes.

Xoxo