Chapter 17

A/n: the song on the side/top is called sleepwalking by bring me the horizon and start it when it says to :)

And

If you maybe want a chapter dedicated to you then just comment something funny and if you make me laugh maybe I'll choose you ;)

-

Chandlers pov

"Sam I fücked up really badly"

"What did you do this time?" He asked not sounding surprised .

" I told Sarah that I needed a Break from her and now I just really miss her and I don't know what to do." it's been 4 weeks since I've talked or seen Sarah. She's been avoiding me at school -well that's what everyone has been telling me- everything's just been falling apart really. our friend group has been split up into threesomes or pairs only being mostly altogether at lunch. I say mostly because Sarah is usually hiding or in library at lunch.

"I don't know man I say you just go up to her and start talking to her or ask her to meet you at the park." he says

"Ok I'll try talking to her at the park"

To: Sarah <3
Meet me at the park we need to talk.

1 minute later she texts me back.

From: Sarah <3
Ok? I'll be there

(Start the song now) I leave my house and start heading towards the same park we met at last time.

There she was. waiting.

"Hi" I said anxiously

"Hey....so what did you want to talk about?"

"What happend... You know that we broke up last time and we need to talk about it"

"We broke up? I thought it was just not talking to each other" she said looking hurt

"Well what did you expect you kissed one of my best friends."

"I didn't kiss him and you know that" she said sounding pissed.

"Well with the many versions of the story I've heard it's hard to believe that you didn't kiss him."

"I didn't kiss him" she had started to raise her voice.

"Really you little whòre. from what I've been hearing you've been around lately"

"You know what chandler I used to feel bad that me and Ming had kissed but now I hope it haunts ur dreams." She screams glaring daggers at me.

I walk over to her and grab the back of her neck and pull her face towards mine kissing her.

"No chandler you can't just do this get away from me" she says at the top of her lungs pushing me so hard that I fall on to the ground.

She walks off not giving me a second glance.

But I run after her.

-

Yay another chapter and this one is longer!!!

For next chapter: 6 votes and 3 comments