Chapter 5: party

Mingus's pov

Me, chandler, and Sam where hanging out in my front yard, we got gown from school really quickly because of my dads car. Sarah grace was walking towards us and I saw chandler start to blush. "hey guys!" she said in a happy tone and then turned to Sam, "hey so some guy named Patrick" she started then took a pause to breath "bumped into me while I was walking home and said that he was having a party and wanted me go come and told me to ask you about it"

Sam thinks for a second then says " ohhh ya that's at 8:00, and the address is 5653 saint street" "ok" she then picks up her back pack and says "well I gotta go and do my homework, see you guys at the party?" " see you there" we all say and she starts to walk off when chandler stops her "hey what's your full name" she stops, we forgot to tell him her name is Sarah grace not Sarah "sarah" she says "no what's your full name" "Sarah grace Blake" "Sarah grace" he says again " I like that"

She smiles and walls off. "dude you totes quoted the fault in our stars" Sam says, the fault in our stars is SAMs favorite book besides divergent. we all started talking about the party when Sam and chandler said they had to go home, then left so I went inside to do my homework.

Sarah graces pov

~~~1 hour before party~~~

It was time to get ready so I started the shower. I went over to my iPod doc and turned on the song "stay high" by tove lo and got in. I started to dance around when I slipped and fell, I was just laying there laughing at my self. finally I got up and got out, I got my towel and started toward my closet. I got out a black flowy skirt, a white tank top and a black leather jacket and white converse. I told my sister about where I was going and left.

I got to the party and it was soo crowded as I walk in two girls walk up to me clearly drunk and say " are you Sarah grace?" "ya" I say proudly "so you sams best friend" one hugs me and walks off with the other girl. I get out my phone and text chandler

Me: where Are you guys??

A few mins later he replies

Chandler: we are upstairs playing truth or dare, come play.

Me: Kay I'll be there in a minute.

I walk into the sea of people and begin to look for the stairs.

___________________<3_________________________________

So finally updated!

///VOTE\\\

And

///comment\\\

😃

/ | \

/ \

Peace out Girl Scout

To da lo kangaroo

And wait for it

Take care polar bear.

(( and please read my friend Zoemcguire0's story it's called strong it's a 1d fanfic))