chapter 11

chapter 11 (warning this chapter may be emotionaly triggering or upsetting)

sarahs pov

 *monday morning*

i woke up with a spliting headache. i checked my phone and it was blown up with messages from multiple unknowen numbers. they where all really rude.

unknown person 1:

stay away from chandler you ugly bitch

that hurt.

unknown person 2:

go to hell, no one likes you. chandlers mine so watch out.

unknown person 3:

drink bleach you worthless bitch, your fat, ugly, stupid, and arrogent. get over your self just die *picture of bleach*.

unknown person 4:

chandler doesnt like you its all a bet hes just using you.

there where more from at least 20 people. if this is how it is dating chandler i dont know if i want to date him if all this drama that comes with it.

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. i saw everything that i didnt like. everything that was said in those texts. i saw fat ugly stupid and arogent.

i always hated the way i looked, i used to get teased about it but i would say that i didnt care. but deep down i was as conceited as everyone else. i was really pale, i had a pointy nose. the only thing i liked about my self was my bright green  eyes. i took out a small box from my drawer in the bathroom. i opened the box and took out my old best friend. A razor. i need this. i pulled up the sleave of my blue long sleave shirt. i pressed the cold metal to my skin.

I slowly started to drage the tool. i winced a little, since i havnt done this since i was in the 6th grade. i made about 2 cuts on each arm. i watched as the blood drippd down my arm. it was some how calming me. the messages brought up really bad memorys. i walked back to my room after the bleeding stoped. i grabed a sweater that was a dark red. it came down to about mid thigh. i slid into a pair od back tights and but on my combat boots.before i did anything else i put on my bowler hat. i grabed my bag and walked to the buss for the first time. i got on and walked to the back and heard people call me things like ugly or fat. as i walked by them. i sat in the back and thought about if it was really worth it to date chandler and be teased all the time.

 i walked throught the hallway and i probly looked like i was dead. i slouched as i walked and i had bags under my eyes, it didnt help that i was really pale. so far all my friends have been ignoring me so it didnt make me feel any  better.

**skip to lunch**

there was a new girl sitting in my spot when i walked near my table. i made eye contact with chandler but he quickly looked away and started looking at the new girl. i walked over to a empty table. and looked down at my lap. 2 people sat at my table. i looked up and saw the schools outcasts. alexa and nate. alexa was a outcast because she was a cutter, and she smoked, and from what i heard shes insane. nate is a outcast because he was crazy, i heard that he killed like 4 people because he wanted to be like tate, from american horror story. i didnt blame him, if i was him id love to be tate. '' hey sarah looks like your stupid friends ditched you'' nate said ''yeah how 'bout you come hang out with us now?'' alexa asked ''sure, its not like they need me anyway'' i commented back. '' where ditching, you in?'' nate asked impaiently. i looked back at my old friends and sam was looking at me. i narrowed my eyes and turned around ''im in.'' i say. we walk out of the school. i didnt really care because after lunch i had a free period for the rest of the day.once we got to a park that looked a little old, nate and alexa started to climbe a tree. i followed them up and found a place to sit. alexa pulled out a pack of cigerets and i just looked at her. ''you smoke?'' alexa asked holing out her pack and offering a cigeret. i didnt care about life today so i reluctantly took the pack and took one out.

i held out the box to nate and he gladly took it. i lit the smoke and put it to lips. i breathed out the smoke and it strangly relaxed me. seconds later i started coughing and alexa and nate started laughing. i continued to smoke till the cigaret burned out. i took another and lit it up. '' hey isnt that your boy friend  over there.'' nate pointed behind us. chandler was angerly walking over here and he looked like her was going to kill me. i jumped out of the tree and dropped this cigaret and crushed it with the toe of my boot. ''what the hell sarah, why are you with alexa and nate, and why the fuck are you smoking. i was soo worried about you'' he said, i looked into his eyes and they where wild. '' shouldnt you be worried about that new girl. my replacment. you dont acualy care about me. i bet your just using me.'' i said as nonchalauntly as i could. he just looked shocked. i looked over next to me to see alexa and nate on my phone putting there  numbers in. ''hey where leaving, you coming'' alexa asked. i noded and walked off with them. i looked back and saw that chandler was gone. oh well hes not my problem anymore.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-______

yay an update hope you liked it, there has been a turn in the plot and there will be a lot of interesting things happening. hope you like it.

for the next chapter can i get maybe 10 reads and 5 votes, thanks for 1.5k!