Chapter 16

Sarah graces pov

I hadn't gone to school in a week.

I've stayed in my room and decided that I'm not going to move, and that I'm just going to stay in my room for the rest of my life.

The only connection with the world I have is the little updates I've been getting from Gemma.

Apparently chandler hadn't been in school for a week either.

I've been having a war with my self about deciding to text him or not.

All I've been doing is listening to music all day.

-

It's been a few hours of just sitting and looking at new bands on tumblr. going threw most of the 'bands' tag. I've found some pretty amazing bands. bring me the horizon and the arctic monkeys are amazing. Just saying.

Listening too some of these songs have made me realize that I need to talk to chandler. Getting out my phone I decide that I was going to text him.

To: Chandelier
We need to talk, meet me @ the park in 10.

I threw on some shorts and a arctic monkeys sweater, along with a pair of old vans grabbed my phone and left.

From: chandelier
Ok.

After 2 minutes I was at the park. five minutes after that chandler was there. taking his time to walk over to the swing set that I was sat on. it was silent for 5 minutes before chandler spoke up.

"What did you want to talk about?" He said sounding empty.

"Something happened last week, that wasn't supposed to happen." I kept my stare on the ground.

"Elaborate on that."

"Mingus kis-"

"I know" he said cutting me off

"What"

"I said that I know"

"How" I breathed out, feeling like all the wind had just been knocked out of me.

"I saw for my self, dear mingus really should learn to close his door all the way." He said sounding calm. too calm.

" Chandler I'm so sorry. he kissed me I hope you saw. he wouldn't let go he was holding on to me too hard." I said in a small panic.

"It's ok"

"No. no it's not you have to yell at me! Why aren't you yelling at me. Why are you so calm?"

"Because he kissed you, Mingus explained everything to sam. and Sam told me everything"

"So your not mad" I said wiping away a tear that had fell from my eye.

"Nope" he said with a smile that was obviously fake "I'm just sad"

That made me feel terrible. punched me straight in the heart.

" I just need a little break from everyone" he said.

"Ok, i really am sorry though"

"Bye"

And with that he walked away. it felt like he was walking out of my life. but I knew he wasn't, I wouldn't let him go this easily.

-

Another short chapter :( I'll try and make them longer next time it's just that I'm half asleep rn.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Goal: 2 comments, 4 votes