Chapter 2: goodbye

CHAPTER 2

Sarah graces pov
Today is the day. today we move to Georgia and I found out that we are going to live in a house that's 500 miles away from Kelsey's house, and Im upset

It was time to leave now. I went to the park and then called Kelsey, jordan, jake,and kendal. (her friends). they where there in seconds the second they where there we all started balling and laying on the ground, to be honest we looked ridiculous. but we didn't care, we never do. but now it's time for me to leave, "bye" they all say "no" I say in between sobs "bye means goodbye forever, we will see each other again, see you later" and with that I was on my way to the air port.

We got there and got to our gate. and then we got on.

~~5 hours later~~

We're finally here. we got of the plane and got out bags and got a car. we finally drove up to a huge house. "how the hell did you but this mari" Ryan said with wide eyes and a excited face, "amc paid for it so that we could live close to the studio" she said happily I got out and started walking up the long drive way when a boy with blonde hair and green eyes hit me while riding his skate board " I'm soo sorry omg are you ok I'm soo sorry" he said "its fine" I said calmly "my names Mingus" he said holding out his hand I ignored it and hugged him. "so are you moving in?" "Ya I just moved her from New York city" I replied while taking a twig out of my hair "we'll I gotta go I leave 2 houses away if you ever wanna hang out. see ya later" he said cheerfully " see ya later I yelled as he walked away. I walked inside and found my room it was blue and purple and I had my own bathroom! this will be fun.

~~comment~~

••and••

~~~vote~~~

Peace out Girl Scout

To da lo kangaroo

And

Wait for it

Take care polar bear.