chapter 8

a/n: hey guys so i figered out how to use bold! lol enjoy the chapter

sarah graces pov

    '' ok sarah its time to go meet my fiance at his house, you'll love it there there house is huge'' marigold yells from the bottom of the stairs. i ut on mascare and look at my self in my fuul body mirror.

im wearing a black flowy skirt, a shirt that says pugs not drugs with pug on it and my brown combat boots. i walk down the stairs and i see ryan. hes wearing the skinny jeans i got him for his birthday black vans and a nirvana tee shirt and his hair is ushed up out of his face, its a little pushed up. '' i swear you look like luke hemmings'' i say as we walk to the car ''do not'' he says quickly "that was a comlement'' i say and get my phone out. i google luke hemmings and look at the pics and see thr one that has the same outfit ryan was wearing. ''see i have proof that you look like him look at the pic.'' i say showing him the picture, 'teh what ever'' he says defededly and looks out the window.

10 mins later we get to mari's (marigolds) boyfriends house. we go up to the door and i knock becaus i got to the door first.

sam's pov

theres a knock at the door and i get up to get it, it must be jareds fiance and her brother and sister. i open the door and say hi to a really pretty girl, jared walks up and i go and sit on the couch and sit on my phone. out of the corner of my eye i see marigolds sister go and sit on the other side of the couch, she has ear phones in her ears. i look up and see sarah grace, but she doesnt notice me. i look over at her brother, he looks like luke hemmings! sarah gets up and starts walking towards the bathroom and i get up and follow her.

 before she gets into the bathroom, i grab her from behind and pull her into the other room and she begins to scream, i go by her ear and whisper '' hey sissy'' she turns around and looks really suprised. ''so your my new brother'' she says '' yup'' i say popping the p. its going to be awesome to have a little brother and sister, im not the yongest anymore. we walk into the dining room laughing about how ryan looks just like luke from 5sos. ''hey its nice to see that you two are gettin along'' mari says whe she sees us together ''you didnt know'' sarah says '' know what'' mari questions "where like best friends" i anwser for her "ya we have knowen each other since the first day of school" sarah adds.

 we sit down at the table and start conversations with each other. i look over from my conversation with sarah at ryan and hes glarring at me. '' can i talk to you in the hall for a second'' ryan asks me and i nod. we get out there an he begins to talk write away " stop tring to relace me" ryan growls.

what?

"im not tring to replace you ryan why do you think im replacing you" i comment

"ya, you are best friends with my sister and when mari and jared get married, you two will forget about me"

"no we wont ryan, sarah loves you and i already feel like we are family so you need to calm down"

'' whatever.'' he says and walks back while rolling his eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading and dont forget to vote and comment and read my divergent fanfic called a new life (a divergent fanfiction)