chapter 13

chandlers pov (suprise)

today is saterday and i dont think i ciuld get any happier. me and sarah had made up and i found out that my best friend is gay, im glad he told me because i thought he was trying to steal sarah away.

 today i have to go to set and start shooting things for season 5.

  i havent been on set in awail becase they havent needed me yet and i was so excited to go and see everyone. we where all a really big familiy on set and i loved everyone there.

i walk onto the set and was greeted by norman and lauren. they tell me theres a new girl on the set and i get excited even though im dating sarah.

they told me that she was a sister of my makeup artist and i just thought about how cool this girl could be.

  because my makeup artis was a really cool lady. she was always cracking jokes and telling funny stories that cheered me up when i was upset.

i walked faster my excitment getting the best of me.

i walked into the make up trailor and i was greeted by marigold, my makeup artis and someine i wasnt expecting to see

sarah graces pov

i waited in the makeup trailor and i heard someone walk in and i was met with chandlers face and he seemed happy to see me so i gave him a small hug.

"hi" i said as we walked out of the trialer

he smiled at me and said a small "hey"

we made small talk as we walked around the set saying hello to some of the others on set wen we came across norman and andrew having a water fight with some waterguns. buckets and a hose. they noticed us and started to spray and pelt us with water.

we where all running around and screaming and generaly having loads of fun.

after a few houes of the water fight we all went back to the trailers and dried and it was finaly time to go home.

we drove home in a comfortable silence and i walked up the stairs into my room and i got changed and did my nightly routine.

i lugged my self to my bed and got in and closed my eyes and fell into a dream of waterfights and fun times.

______________________________________________________________________________

just a filler chapter sorry.

ill try and make the next chapter, because i dont really know where im going with this story. 

x-x