chapter 12

so heres a recap of the story so far: 13 year old sarah grace blake moves to atlanta, georgia with her older sister marigold and her yonger brother ryan. she meetes some new friends; chandler riggs, mingus reedus, sam daniels, and  gemma grey . drama starts when mingus takes sarah to a party and they play truth or dare with chandler. this is where she meets gemma and thats the bginning of there friendship that will go on for a long time. chandler and sarah have a fall out but a few days later chandler asks sarah to be his girlfriend and she says yes to him. this conjures up even more trouble and sarah gets unknown texts from unknowen numbers, saying that she should kill herself and some threats. sarah starts a old habbbit again: cutting. she goess to school looking depressed and lifless after the trouble from her past being brought back. a new girl appers and tries to take her place with her friends and in chandler and hers relationship. she becomes a loner and meets nate long andalexa granger. the schools outcasts. they take her in and she leaves school with them. later on chandler findes her with them and he freaks out. and after that sarah no longer knows where her and chandler stand.

-

-

-

sarahs pov

i havent seen chandler in days. he hasnt come to school and i didnt see him on the set when i went with mari to work after school. i should be happy to not see him but im not. the girl that i saw him with that one day, i know  is named molly hasnt gone near my old friends. they have talked to me and tryed welcoming me, nate and alexa back into the group. im going to sit with them at lunch and see how it goes but i dont have a very good feeling about it because everything would be awkward. so when luch time rolled around we all sat together. it was quite. i couldnt help but feel a pang of hurt when i noticed that chandler still hasnt made a effort to show is face yet. after 10 minutes of just sitting there, mingus and sam stood up. '' sarah can we talk to you outside'' they aid at the same time which made me laugh. i nodded after my laughter died down and stood up and walked out with them. once we where behind the school and sitting on the ground mingus started to talk first. '' were sorry'' he said. i did somthing that shocked the three of us, i laughed. not the fun kind of life, the evil, maliouse laugh. ''if you where sorry then why did you do it in the first place'' i commented ''if we where such great friends that you proclain we are then you wouldnt have done that to me''. ''well we truley are very sorry sarah, i dont know why we did but im reaaly sorry so is ming'' sam said pleadingly '' come on im going to be your step brother soon so its not going to be that much fun with all of this tention built up between us, and ming and gemma are like your best friends you caant just leave them in the dust'' he finished. i hesantently nodded my head and looked up from my lap. ''fine i forgive you guys" i said and they cheered. we walked back to the cafateria and to our table. alexa nate and gemma where deep in conversation when we got back, they where talking like they where best friends and had knowen each other for a long time.

****

later on after school we decided to have a meeting at alexas house. i threw on the closes sweater i could find and grabbed my penny board and road the 15 minute ride to alexas house. i knocked on the door and nate anwsered and he brought me to the living room where i was met by, gemma, alexa, sam, mingus and to my great and awful suprie; chandler. as soon as i walked in sam jumped up and asked if he could talk to me in private. '' what did you need to talk to me about?" i asked as soon as we where alone. "well theres something i need to tell you... im sorta-... well im-...umm" he kept interupting himeself.

'' come on just spit it out'' i said, he nodded then continud "dont judge me when i say this but im...gay'' he said the last part in a wisper. i was a little thown off but i sonn recovered it with a smile and i hugged him ''you're not mad?'' he aske sounding really suprised. ''of course im not sam, im just glad that you told me, have you told anyone else?'' i asked and he shook his head no. ''even better im glad that im the first one that you've told.'' i said hapily glad that he trusts me. we walked back to the living room and i awkwardly sat on the floor in front of everyone and gemma and alexa came and sat next to me so i wouldnt be alone. '' so why are we here, im suposed to be meeting my cousin molly at m house in and hour'' chandler said '' wait molly is your cousin i thought that you where cheating on me with her'' i said in complete awe. '' thats why i was ignoring you the day you found me alexa and nate in the tree smoking.'' i said after a while of taking in the new imformation. "i didnt tell you because i thought you where chating on me with nate'' chandler said after i was finished. after he said that nate burst out laughing, ''dude..*laugh* you do know that..*laugh* im gay right'' nate said and contiued laughing. soon everyone joined in on the laughing exept for chandler who was sitting ther blushing for a while until we finaly stoppd laughing.

'' hey since people are confessing things, i guess its safe to say that im gay too" sam said quickly ''FUCKING YESS THANK GOD'' nate screamed after sam told us that he was gay. we all cheered and agreed on watching a movie and gettin pizza abd just having a movie night. me and chndler hugged for a while before we started watching the movie with everyone. all was good in my world and i was glad.

-

-

-

-

-

-

yay the chapter is finished i hope you like it because i sent a lot of time on it and im sorry if it sucks i have a bit of writers block so i tried my best on this update. please vote because it just helps me go on with writing and its nice t know that guys acualy read. message me if you have any ideas for the story! ilyXOXO