Chapter 19

A/n: picture of Colin on the side :)

Sarah's pov

As we arrive at the lunch room Colin said he would go get us something to eat. I walk around until I find a table that's empty. I sit down and start scrolling through Instagram as I wait for Colin to come back.

After a few mins he's back with a tray that has two plates on it. Each plate having a slice of pizza and a little salad on the side. There was also a drink that had two straws in it. Aw.

"Hope pizza and salad are okay" he says smiling sweetly.

"Oh it's fine, thanks" he's so polite. Unlike chandler who came with hate and was very controlling.

We started to talk about random things like, our favorite music, singers, bands, and hobbies. I found that he was new to the school and he was just learning his way around. as we where talking he put his arm around my shoulders in a friendly way, which I found adorable. suddenly someone slammed there tray down and we both looked over at the table next to us. Chandler is stood there with a red face, looking furious.

"I see you've already found someone new, not surprised " his voice trembled with anger.

"Looks like you hAve too." I glanced over at the girl next to him.

"And what did you think chandler? Did you really think I was going to like you after you called me a whorė" I said to him, giving him a murderous glare.

By now the whole cafeteria was staring at us. feeling extremely uncomfortable I muttered a quick sorry to Colin and walked out of the cafeteria. but I heard foot steps behind me, following me into the hall. I span around to see chandler standing there, his chest heaving.

" What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

" you" he said starting to walk towards me slowly.

As he went in to kiss me I laughed loudly. he backed away a confused look resting on this face.

"Did you really think you could just kiss me and everything would be all better all of a sudden." I giggled.

He was speechless. I turned around and walked back to the lunch room.

"Sorry about that" I said to Colin as I sat down and continued to eat my lunch.

"It's fine. but what's his problem, why is he in such a pissy mood"

" Chandler is my ex and he thinks we're going out so he's in a bad mood because of it" I said rolling my eyes " he acts like he's over me but he tried to kiss me when me where in the hall."

I looked up and he had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing I'm busting think about my ex girlfriend, she lives in England. we had to break up when I moved here for my dads job"

"Hey it's okay, at least you've got me, I can even introduce you to some of my other friends. I have a friend that you might like" I said with a smile.

"Thanks, it means a lot"

~~~

Yay another chapter.

6 votes and 4 comments.

Xoxo