chapter 10

a/n just for you guys to know, it will always be in sarah graces pov and thanks again for 1k reads!

i woke up earlier then usual today so i decieded to take a shower. when i finish i get out and put on my 5sos shirt and a pair of denium high wasted shorts with a black beanie and my galexie high top converse.

when i got to school i caught up with gemma and we walked to math together since it was our first subject together. once we get to class we take our seats and a guy i dont know sits next to me. so i ignored him when he kept pokeing me.  i ask to go to the bathroom and while im walking there i bump into someone.

'' sorry'' we say at the same time

i look up and see that its chandler so i feel less worried about being told to watch where i was going.

'' do you wanna ditch and go see a movie'' chandler asked as i stood up and started walking towards the bathrooms again.

''sure just lemme go to the bathroom, and if we get caught i will make you pay chandler'' i say as i walk into the bathroom.

we get to the mall and head towards the cinema. '' we should see a horror movie'' chhandler says

i just nod, not really caring what we do. we walk into the theater and sit in the very back. about half way through the movie chandler puts his arm around my chair and i just give him a strange look not really knowing what to do we walk out of the movie theater and walk towards a cafe across the street. we where talking and bantering when chandlers face went serious, ''hey sarah we've knowen each other for a few weeks now, almost a month and i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend'' i froze and i had no idea what to do so i just stared at him with my mouth open until i let out a muffled yes and got up and gave him a hug and we walked out holding hands.

                                         ***the next day***

i woke while the memorys of yesterday with chandler came flooding back instantly, i was glad that today was saterday, i couldnt deal with going to school. today was the day we where going to move all of our stuff into sam and jareds house. there house was masive, it had a living room, 5 bathrooms a kitchen, a dining room and 4 rooms. i started to put stuff into boxs. i cleared my bathroom and quickly cleared the rest of my room. i was interupted by a knock on the door. ''come in'' i yelled while putting some books into the boxes, chandler walked in and sat down next to me, ''you're moving'' he questioned worriedly as i continued to pack my things.

''no, dont you remeber i told you im moving i'm with my sisters fiance and my soon to be brother in law'' i said dryly, i was a littke mad that he wasnt listinig when i told him about what happened with the moving.

''oh well im going to lunch with ming, and sam and i came to see if you wanted to come along?''

chandler asked, i noded in response and told chandler to leave so i could change into something i would acualy wear in public. my outfit consisted of black leggins and a over sized sweater that was white and said new york in bold letters and a pair of combat boots. i got ouside and i found chandler, sam, and mingus on the side walk waiting for me. i waved to them and we got up and went to the block, the block was a really cool diner that was near the mall.

 we sat down and ordered our food. then thats when i saw her. the women that caused all my suffering when i was 12. the story is, when i was 12 she kidnaped me because her boss had some trouble with my sister and she wanted to make sure to take something my sister really carred about, and that was me and my brother. ever since she has been trying to get revenge because we put her crazy ass in prison. ''shit'' i said under my breath, i snatch minguses sun glasses off to cover my face.

 ''whats wrong'' they all asked, and i pointed over at marina, also knowen as my kidnapper. they all new the story so i didnt have to exlain.

'' well well well isnt it the one and only sarah grace blake, long time no see'' marina said smugly as she walked over to our table.

''i thought your crazy ass was in jail'' i snarled while standing up.

''is that how you talk to your dear aunt marina, some give me a hug'' she said opening her arms.

''go to hell'' i snarled and steped towards her so i was in her face, for once i was glad that i was tall.

we where attracting the attention of everyone in the diner, ''what are you looking at'' i yelled and everyone went back to there food.

''come on guys we are leaveing'' i said and walked past marina, but she grabbed me and whispered in my ear ''this isnt the last time you will see me'' and with that she let go and i stormed out of the diner.

______________________________________________________________________________

yay an update, hope you liked it and dont forget to vote and comment.