Chapter 15

Quick a/n: so I've given up trying to get votes, so here's chapter 15

Chandlers pov

I walk into Mingus' house so we can work on our English assignment together. We're really close so I just go right in waving at Norman as I walk by.

I hear some talking and look threw the crack in the door to see Sarah grace and Mingus on his bed, and it looks as if Mingus has been crying.

I decided to watch to see what they're doing.

Suddenly he kisses Sarah.

But she pushes him away after 5 seconds. Not even right away?

She starts yelling at him but I could care less. I walk down the stairs of his house and then walk out the door.

Sarah's pov

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MINGUS WHERE ONLY FRIENDS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YOU KNOW IM DATING CHANDLER" I shouted after I pushed him away.

" I...I d-don't know.... uhm I'm- i... uhh" was all that came out of his mouth.

I pulled at my hair a little and just looked around aimlessly. This is somehow going to get to chandler and he's going to break up with me I just know it.

My eyes start to burn with tears as all the possibilities of what could happen run through my head.

Chandler and Mingus are best friends no ones going to believe that he kissed me for all I know he set all this up just to make me look bad.

I grab my bag and get up to leave.

"No wait don't leave please, sar" he pleads

Ignoring all his pleas I keep walking.

Before I walk down the stairs I go back into the room to say one last thing to my 'friend'

"Never talk to me again"

And with that I leave feeling like the worst person in the world.

-

Welp that was my first chapter coming by back from my hiatus. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry that it was so short.

Comment. vote. share.

Goal for update: 4 votes. 2 comments