Chapter 1: a new beggining

CHAPTER 1
(I know these are bad, but it gets better please keep reading 12.14.14)
Sarah grace's pov

I woke up at 9:30 this morning and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water took my cloths of and got in under the hot water and did my stuff......and thangs. I got out and went into my closet to pick something to wear out. I wore a "the walking dead" tank top with blue skinny jeans and side braided my hair. I ran into my brother Ryan's room and woke him up, we weren't the normal brother and sister we where best friends. My sister called me and Ryan down stairs and wanted she wanted to tell us something. I was sliding down the railing of the stairs and I wasn't paying attention and fell of onto my ass "shitty murder" I screamed in pain trying to calm down. I got up and walked over to the table where Ryan and marigold where sitting, Ryan looked shocked and then looked at my with wide eyes and then said "where moving to Georgia" "wtf whyyy" I said pissed off. "I got a new job as a make up artist for that show the dead walking" she said in a snotty tone " It's the walking dead idiot" I said defensively because Twd was my favorite show. I ran up stairs and called my friend Kelsey and she answered quickly "I have to tell you some thing" we said at the same time "you go first" we both said at the same time again "ok let's say it at the same time" Kelsey suggested at "I'm moving to Georgia" we both said. Yay we said our good byes and then hung up and I starred packing . 4 hours later after finishing I went and helped Ryan. I ran back to my room and fell asleep, tomorrow will be a long day.

((A/N sorry if it sucked this is my first fanfic))