Chapter 4: new bestfriend

CHAPTER 4

Sarah graces pov

So me and Ming just got out of class and we were walking to lunch, and I didn't want to walk. do with my perfect acting skills I pretended to fall to the ground and screamed out in "pain" " ow Mingus can you pretty please carry me me leg hurts" I pleAded "ugh fine" he replied sluggishly them picked me up.

We walked into the lunch room and started walking toward a table with a boy with brown hair and icy blue eyes was sitting along with a boy that looked so much like me we could have been twins.

"Honey I'm homeee" I said as Ming set me down in a chair at the table the boy with the brown hair looked at me weired but the boy that looked like me just said "OMG gurl I are like totes going to be my BFF" he screamed out earning some glares from other people "like totally gurl" I said as I gave him a high five " I'm Sam, sammy, Samantha, and Sammy lamb, pick a name any name u want to call meeeee" "mmkay well I'm Sarah grace" "Sarah grace what a nice name" the brown headed boy says "I'm chandler".

We ate and me and Sam flung food at chandler and Mingus it was so much fun, but I sorta wish I had a girl best friend.... ah well who cares. After lunch I started toward my next class and Sam pulled me into a side hall and said "what are u doing its a stalker block" he said happily "stalker block?" "it's this thing we do on Mondays where we just roam around school and do what ever we want" "fuck yeA that sounds awesome" and with that we both started running around trying to find Ming and chandler.

We ran around a corner and got pelted with lolly pops. we both screamed and ran into the girls bathroom, then we heard chandler and ming say "come to the door a minute" we cracked the door open and got pelted with more lolly pops. We ran back in "we need a plan" Sam said crazily " ok I got a plan" I said after a while of thinking " we go out the other door and sneak attack them"

We ran around to the other bathroom and sprinted through the halls. we spotted them and they where waiting for us to come out, Sam had some eggs in his locker for pranks like these and then we started pelting them with eggs, chandler caught a egg a through and started towards me. "no no chandler back away" he lunged at me and sat in top of me "this is for your own good" is all he said before he smashed a egg into my face, then of course Sam the Sam Daniels pulls him off and say " hey she's my gf" and then he started running and dragged me along "mmkay dude what the hell was that about" I said confused " well chandler is sorta a player and I didn't want my BFF gurl, to get hurt" thanks I said and hugged him.

The bell that signals the end of the day went off and I said bye to Sam. when I was wAlking home a group of boys walked up to me and I saw them earlier at school, "hey Sarah grace right?" "yup that's me and you are?" "I'm Patrick" he said holding out his hand and I shook it. "we'll I got to go, having a party later ask your friend Sam about it he'll bring you along" "mmkay bye" I said and skipped off. that's when I spotted Ming Sam and chan on Mingus front long and I started to skip toward them.

Sorry that it was soo long.

~~vote~~

~~and~~

~~comment~~

Peace out Girl Scout

To da lo kangaroo

And see you next chapter