Chapter 14

(Written on my phone because it's like 1:00 am and tbh I'm to lazy to go get my laptop)

Sarah graces pov

I wake up early for school and check my phone

I'm still getting all this hate for dating chandler and I have to admit it's not getting any better. I don't really understand why people can't just be happy for me and chandler

I walk into the bathroom and strip bare and get in the shower.

I wash my hair and body and get out quickly. I rap a towel around my body and I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of skinny jeans and a 5sos shirt.

I get dressed and slip on my white doc martins.

I scurry downstairs and slip on my backpack and run out the door.

After a short 5 minute walk I arrive at school.

I get my textbook and a paper falls out.

I pick up the paper and see it's a note.

It's says:

"Sarah, meet me at the back of the school after school and come alone"

I was creeped out about how it said to come alone so I just re read the note a few times.

"What's that" I hear a voice behind me say

I shove the note into my pocket and shake my head slightly "nothing" I say and look up into the eyes of chandler and look behind him to see Sam and Nate babbling about who knows what.

I just take chandlers hand and walk to history.

'Time skip to after school'

I walked out of the school building and reluctantly walked towards the back of the school.

As I rounded the corner I saw a nervous looking Mingus looking down and twiddling his thumbs.

"Hey" I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear me

"Hello"

"Sooo why did you want to meet me here"

"Um there's something I think you should know" he sighs and I start to get anxious as to what he needs to tell me.

"Go on" I say motioning for him to tell me

"Well um I don't know how to say this um...well I- ....um how should I say this" he mumbles

"Well spit it out already" I urge him on to tell me

"I..well I uh... Um, iikeyou" he says the last part quickly so it takes me a few minutes to desifer what he had he he had just said.

I just stand there shocked.

"Mingus you know I'm dating chandler, I'm not really sure what you want me to do" I start to become flustered by the situation.

"Well I just thought you had the right to know" he says and I see what I think is sadness in his eyes.

He begins to walk away and I try and call after him but he just begins to run.

I run a hand through my hair and begin to feel guilty even though i haven't done anything wrong.

I start to walk home and I pass minguses house and I can't hear sobs from his room.

I walk over to his door and knock on it. Norman answers the door and let's me in.

"So little lady what brings you down to this here household" he says trying to imitate a country ascent but fails terribly.

"I just came here to see mingus" I say and he motions to minguses room as if to tell me he'd up there.

I knock on the door and here a few sniffles and the door opens a crack

I see that his eyes are bloodshot from crying and he just leaves the door open and walks towards his bed.

"I'm sorry" I say and look at the ground after sitting on his bed.

He just looks at me longingly and leaves me to my thoughts. I think of how nice Mingus has always been to me and the way he looked at me the first time we ran into each other and how he was always there for me and was always helping me when I was upset. I likes mingus, but i like chandler a lot too.

Mingus pulls my chin up to make me look at him and he does something I didn't expect him to do.

He kisses me.

--------------

Sooo that chapter is finally done.

Mingus drama.

Sate is my otp rn (Sam and Nate)

So goal for next chapter is

7 votes

And

20 reads.