Chapter 3: new friends

CHAPTER 3

Mingus's pov
I plugged my ear phones in and hopped on my skate board. but in a blink of a eye , BAM I hit this really pretty girl with brownish blondish hair sorta a combination of me and chandlers hair, she had beautiful dark green eyes, she was perfect. finally I snapped out of my staring match I realized I was still on top of her. lol I'm probably crushing her. I helped her up and then held out my hand "mingus" she Ignored my hand and hugged me " Sarah graces she said with a smile that could kill. *cough*cough* adorable. I remembered I had to go and do my home work. "well I gotta go I live to houses down if you ever want to hang out" "ok, bye" she said calmly before walking into her house followed by one of the make up artist that I've seen at my dad's set and a 11 year old biy.

~~~the next day~~~

Sarah graces pov

I woke up at 5:30 and checked my phone I had a million texts from Kelsey, jordan, kendal, and jake. I replied to all of them and went to turn on the water for the shower, and gots In after I washed my hair I got out. I dried my hair and walked over to my closet. I picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and a striped tank top that said " S TEAM" across it. I put that on and brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my trible printed back pack and sprinted to the bus stop. once I got to school and got my schedule, I caught up Mingus "hey Ming bing" I greeted as I walked next to him "oh my god" he said looking at my funny "what is there something on my face?"

"No it's just u look exactly like Sam Daniel (chandlers best friend)" "cool" " to guys could be siblings, you have the Sam brownish blondish hair, same dark green eyes, omg even wearing the same shirt" "wow that sounds weird is he psychotic and weird??" "Ya" "omg me and him are the same" I screamed out and everyone started at me "watcha lookin at bitchz" I screamed out and everyone giggled and I skipped to class with Ming

~~comment~~

••and••

~~vote~~

Peace out Girl Scout

To da lo kangaroo

And

Wait for it

Take care polar bear