𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

My father's love was always strong
My mother's glamour lives on and on
Yet still inside, I felt alone

Katherine followed Lucius to the stadium, trailing behind him almost like she was a little lost puppy. They floated down the metal stairs towards the Minister's box where Lucius had gotten the three of them VIP tickets. On her way down, she heard Draco stop and taunt someone. To her surprise, she saw Harry Potter with a group of lanky ginger-haired boys and a ginger man, and three girls with the group as well. While she didn't recognize all of them (though she assumed the redheads were Weasleys), she did spot a familiar face belonging to her younger sister, Elowen.

Katherine waved, jumping up to get her attention. She hadn't seen her sister in years as she was 10 years older and had a life of her own. "Ellie! It's me, your big sister!" She yelled excitedly. Elowen glanced down, tilting her head in confusion.
"Kat? What are you doing with the Malfoys?" She asked, her high voice teeming with disgust as Harry and the other ginger boy leaned over the railing and glanced back and forth at each other.
"Elowen, your sister isn't a supporter of You-Know-Who, right?" the redhead boy asked. Elowen smacked the back of his head.
"No, Ron. I don't know why she's with Lucius and Draco Malfoy."

Katherine stepped slightly forward, gently tapping Lucius on the arm. "Ellie, this is Mr. Malfoy, Draco's father. He's letting me stay with him for the time being. All I have to do is go with him to events and keep him company." She said and smiled. Lucius looked unamused and just stood there with a blank expression on his face, a stark contrast to her attempted grin. Ron leaned over to whisper into Harry's ear.
"Yeah, she's sleeping with him-OW" Elowen smacked the back of his head again.
"Don't be gross, Ron. He's so old." She giggled, Draco making fake vomiting noises back at her.

"Where are your seats?" Katherine asked her sister, desperate to get away from the previously discussed topic. Elowen pointed her finger up at the sky.
"Nosebleeds." she said, sighing before adding "I'm just grateful to be here. It was so nice of Ginny to invite me to go." Draco snorted mockingly.
"I knew it. That's all the Weasley's can afford. Anyways, Ellie, your sister is going to be in the Minister's Private Box. Isn't she so much better than you?" Lucius whipped his head around angrily, tapping his cane around angrily.
"Do not boast, Draco. Now if you will excuse us, we have a box to find." He said and grabbed Draco's hand, pulling him along. Katherine looked up at her sister, who now had an almost sad expression on her face from faking civility. A pang of guilt flooded Katherine's already anxious stomach.

"Elowen-"

"Don't Katherine. I didn't think you'd stoop to this. I didn't think your stupid studio was worth sacrificing your morals and dignity. Sleeping with that old rat to get ahead. I thought you were supposed to be ambitious. I thought you wanted to be like mom and dad, good-hearted. They loved us so much, they sacrificed themselves to keep us alive. Are you forgetting that they were murdered by Death Eaters? Death Eaters like Lucius Malfoy? Of course, we don't know who killed our parents but it very well could've been him." Elowen snapped. Katherine took a step back, her hands shaking in front of her.
"Elowen I'm afraid I have to go. Maybe I'll see you after the match." She responded sadly, running to follow Lucius as Elowen took Ron's hand and followed the group back up the steps towards the top of the stadium. Katherine caught up with Lucius just as he was entering the Minister's box. He turned around and took her hand, guiding her to her seat next to him. Draco opted to sit in front of them wanting a closer view of the game. "I do apologize, Mr. Malfoy. I obviously didn't expect to see my sister." She said softly. Lucius nodded.
"Of course. Everything is well, Miss Farrington."