𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

You ask me what I'm thinking about
I tell you that I'm thinking about
Whatever you're thinking about

Katherine blinked, trying to comprehend the words that came out of Lucius Malfoy's mouth.
He slowly pushed Katherine off of his knee, having her sink to the ground in between his legs. She placed her hands on his thighs, resting her chin on top of her hands as she looked up at him with doll-like eyes.
"What was that, Mr. Malfoy?" She smirked, batting her eyelashes.

Lucius narrowed his eyes, tilting her chin with his hand, gently pressing his thumb into her mouth. Katherine pursed her lips around his thumb, whimpering slightly.

"I said get on your knees, pet. You're going to let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours, and then you're going to let me fuck you against this table like the filthy girl you are."

Katherine sunk lower on her knees, gently pulling her mouth off of his thumb with a faint 'pop'. She bit her lip, giving him one last look before starting to undo his belt buckle. Lucius stood up to give Katherine a better angle, gently petting her hair as she slid his trousers and. boxers down, gripping the back of his thighs. He pressed himself on her mouth, Katherine giving his length a few quick pulls to get him hard before inserting it into her mouth.

He was big and thick, and Katherine's mouth immediately began to water as he thrusted himself in and out, starting off gently. Katherine whimpered, trying not to gag from the size of his dick. His grip on her hair tightened, and Lucius tugged on it harder as he went faster. Katherine felt herself get wet and she whimpered slightly, trying to get herself off by grinding softly on the back of her leg.

Lucius stopped and pulled on her locks, growling slightly once he noticed her movements. "Stop that immediately. You're here to please me. If you do a good job, then maybe I'll consider letting you come."

Katherine stopped moving, nodding slightly before letting him set a pace again. She sucked in her cheeks, hollowing her mouth to create more tension in her mouth as Lucius thrusted in and out roughly. Tears were now running down her face, her mascara running as she struggled to contain her own arousal. She kept her arms behind her back, letting Lucius use her mouth for his own pleasure.

Lucius in turn pushed her head down on his length, causing her gag. He immediately stopped, tsking. "Ah, how disappointing. Gagging on my cock already and I'm not even close to finished. I can always stop, if you'd like. But then you wouldn't get to come. So I advise you to keep letting me fuck your mouth, and don't gag this time." Katherine whimpered in agreement.

Lucius kept his pace, and before long his breath was faltering and Katherine knew he was close. She moved her hands to his length, giving it a few quick pulls again until he was finishing down her throat, a small groan escaping from his lips. She swallowed, and as Lucius pulled out a string of cum pooled on her lip. He looked down at her, pressing his thumb to her lip. "You're so pathetic. Look at you, all fucked out. You're crying already, was that too much for you? I guess you don't want my cock in that pretty pussy of yours then." He snorted.

Katherine whined and shook her head, pleading with her eyes. "No, sir. I can take it. Just please fuck me!" she begged, wiping her tears away with her arm. Lucius chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair. She was so wet now, so turned on she felt like she might die if she didn't get fucked soon.

"Stand up, slut. Bend over the table." The man ordered, pulling Katherine by her hair. She let out a small whine, standing up and turning around to set herself up on her arms. "Don't turn your head. Stay looking at the wall." Lucius said huskily. Katherine nodded and kept her eyes to the front of her.

She felt Lucius behind her, his finger gently tracing the back of her leg. He made his way up to her slit, gently pressing his finger against her clit. "Oh dear, you're so wet already. Just from taking me in that filthy mouth. How crude." He murmured, Katherine mewling from the pressure. "What was that, pet? Moaning already just from me touching you? I can't wait to hear what pretty sounds you'll make when I take you from behind."

Katherine shivered, pushing herself out slightly, just wanting Lucius to give in and fuck her. "Please, sir, I need you to fuck me." She begged, tears threatening to spill from her eyes again. Lucius shook his head, his thumb still pressed against her clit as he rubbed it slightly. "Ah, not yet. I'm going to punish you for not being able to take me earlier. Trust me, you'll be a pathetic begging mess when I'm through with you." He hooked his fingers around her panties, ripping them off.

He slowly inserted a finger inside of her, immediately finding her g-spot. Katherine let out a loud moan as he started fucking her with his finger, inserting another one. He curved his fingers to rub against her, and within seconds she was close. "Please, Mr. Malfoy. Let me come. I'm so close" she pleaded. But before she could finish, Lucius just laughed, pulling his fingers out of her. He wrapped his arm around her, shoving his fingers into her mouth to have her lick herself off of them.

"I told you you'd be begging for me. It's not over, pet. Far from it, in fact."

Lucius gave himself a few pumps before suddenly slamming himself into her, Katherine letting out a small yelp. He set another ruthless pace, entangling his fingers in her hair again as he thrusted inside of her. Katherine's knuckles went white as she braced herself against the table, pleasure and pain overtaking her. He was fucking her so good, hitting every spot until she started seeing stars. "Look at you, slut. Getting fucked by an older man. How disgusting." He teased. Every once and a while he would pull her hair, making her look at him fucking her. He was pressing into her so hard he was leaving bruises on her skin, and once a while he would bite at her skin to leave bright purple hickeys on her neck and back.

It was a sight, this gorgeous man still wearing his suit top slamming into her. His face was contorted in concentration, pleased with the way he was fucking Katherine. He pulsed slightly, and she knew he was close. He slowly lowered himself so he was pressed against her back, biting her neck as he spilled inside of her, pulling out immediately, watching his cum spill out of her. Katherine whined, still not getting her own release.

She could hear Lucius pull up his pants zipper, and she collapsed against the table, becoming a wet mess on the floor. Lucius kneeled down to her level, pressing a kiss to her lips. "Take me better next time, pet." He chuckled, offering her his hand as he pulled her up to feet gently. Katherine wiped her face with her arm, looking at Lucius. He admired his work, the way her eyes were puffy and remnants of cum mixed with drool pooled on her red lips. As much as she was frustrated she didn't get to finish, it was still the best sex she had ever had.

-

Katherine stood in her bathrobe, admiring the bruises on her skin. She had cleaned herself up, deciding to take a bath afterwards. She kept replaying the scene in her head, how Lucius fucked her so hard and so good. Still frustrated at the fact she had not gotten her own release, she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She locked the door to her bedroom and laid herself down on the bed, using her wand to light the candles around her. Her body was illuminated in the candlelight, and she was wearing only a lacy black bra and matching black panties. She let her head fall back on the pillow, gently spreading her legs, reaching down to touch her clit.

As she did, she felt a hand wrap around her wrist. Her eyes widened, and she shot up to see Lucius standing at the foot of her bed. He had his hair tied back with a silk bow, his cane gripped in his other hand. Saying nothing, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, grabbing her legs to rest on his shoulders. Katherine heard a clatter as the cane fell on the floor next to him.

A warm breath suddenly hit her heat as Lucius gently kissed it. Katherine let out a small gasp as he started licking up and down her slit before beginning to suck on her clit. He went at a fast yet gentle pace, this time focusing on her pleasure. Katherine gripped the sheets as he switched between sucking her clit and sticking his tongue inside of her, going in rough circles. It was a matter of seconds before Katherine finally came undone on his tongue, letting out a loud moan as her legs twitched. Lucius moved her legs off of his shoulders, licking his lips.

"You taste lovely, pet." He murmured, Katherine sitting up. Her hair was a mess, and she stared at him with dreamy bedroom eyes.

She could get used to this.

Go ahead and cry, little girl
Nobody does it like you do

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the spice bc i have not written smut in ages and i had to listen to the hamilton soundtrack while i wrote this chapter to stop myself from getting embarrassed.  I promise in later chapters there will be another spicy soft luci scene bc hey he can't be tough all the time.